Pee Pee Lucas: Worst Troll EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my brankz thread
But really I meant to post it there but I don't know what happened

The one thread where you were offering a free wayalife t-shirt for anyone to stalk your old jeep? Or which thread? I don't keep track..

I wonder what other things these guys do when nobody is looking

The one thread where you were offering a free wayalife t-shirt for anyone to stalk your old jeep? Or which thread? I don't keep track..

It's the brankz thread
My first thread for nonsense

You're more than welcome to stop by and say some thing there

What happened to wayalife? Before this forum was awesome now, everyone starts shit for no dam reason.

Shit people start talking about other people having to much time in the computer but they take the time to look all over Facebook and shit to pull pictures and make fun of

Now lots of good people left wayalife for the trash talk and fucking hate that is going on here
Lots of people left and other bunch just doesn't log in or participate no more.

For example I came across this guy
View attachment 148663

We talk about jeeps for some time and I told him to join wayalife
He say that no because people here talk shit about he's metaclok mods

What's the fun on that, this is a jeep forum, to have fun, get to know people and talk about jeeps
Not just fucking destroying other people's mods and jeeps
We all start somewhere right?

And yes my spelling sucks balls
Fuck it

Now you can talk shit to me.....

But don't waste your time because I see from who the shit comes from and I understand the education and manners they teach you 👍🏼

This sound about right! This is a great place for your wife and kids bring the entire family, LOLZ... Just don't let Adam (overlanderJK) get to close to your DOG. The real great ppl in this place are in Facebook dude, they hate to this place, so I hear.

Damn, you got me. I'm a lawyer. I hate myself.

Well you couldn't help it, you were born a liar and probably will die one. Hey I found you! Perhaps I'll post some fun stuff here, nothing about your family I promise. You haven't taken your family around Adam have you?

Well you couldn't help it, you were born a liar and probably will die one. Hey I found you! Perhaps I'll post some fun stuff here, nothing about your family I promise. You haven't taken your family around Adam have you?

If you think you are so good. Let me know which law firm I work for.

Plucas your responses have become repetitive and tired. Your attempt at being clever has worn out your welcome. Although I can't personally do anything about you being here I do wish someone who can would. You are a shit stain on a holey pair of underwear and are giving this place a smell. People have been kicked out for less and to have your own personal thread memorializing your lack of respect and indignant behavior is a crime. The best thing that has happened to this thread is Brankz comments!
I think I just keep coming back to it to see at what page Eddie is going to step in and flush this piece of shit!

If you think you are so good. Let me know which law firm I work for.

He's full of shit. His response will be some excuse about how he can't or won't post it.

Chris I don't need to tell you anything, that would defeat the whole purpose (are you stupid). But I will tell this, most of it is coming from the ppl who are leaving this place and taking it to FB (info). This thread was taken to a new level, and well I guess I will too (yes even with you) I was going to leave it here and just move-on (nothing but a name calling game), but after giving it a though I don't think I will... I already have a few hobbies, but I just added a new one to my list. I know you are a liar and coward and cannot help your self as a lawyer to lie (is what you do), but you are just going to have to trust me on this one... is going to take sometime simply because well things take time, but it will be all worth it at the end.

Frankie boy, this is the Internet I don't have to post anything here, especially what I now know. Take it or leave it, plus you're the main guy who started all this.

Chris I don't need to tell you anything, that would defeat the whole purpose (are you stupid). But I will tell this, most of it is coming from the ppl who are leaving this place and taking it to FB (info). This thread was taken to a new level, and well I guess I will too (yes even with you) I was going to leave it here and just move-on (nothing but a name calling game), but after giving it a though I don't think I will... I already have a few hobbies, but I just added a new one to my list. I know you are a liar and coward and cannot help your self as a lawyer to lie (is what you do), but you are just going to have to trust me on this one... is going to take sometime simply because well things take time, but it will be all worth it at the end.

Frankie boy, this is the Internet I don't have to post anything here, especially what I now know. Take it or leave it, plus you're the main guy who started all this.

Basically what you just said is you don't know shit and your just going to keep pretending like you everything

Plucas your responses have become repetitive and tired. Your attempt at being clever has worn out your welcome. Although I can't personally do anything about you being here I do wish someone who can would. You are a shit stain on a holey pair of underwear and are giving this place a smell. People have been kicked out for less and to have your own personal thread memorializing your lack of respect and indignant behavior is a crime. The best thing that has happened to this thread is Brankz comments!
I think I just keep coming back to it to see at what page Eddie is going to step in and flush this piece of shit!

I personally don't think 9.5K views on this thread are coming from you alone (so you don't have to stop here) if I could show you my feed in FB you will understand why I am still here, I won't and no need to show, but what I see I like and well it kinda makes my day.

Regarding Eddie well I'm kinda happy he hasn't shut down this thread (I like it here) I have not disrespect him personally or in any way attacked his lady with pictures they post here or Facebook, that would be me hitting the lonely bottom as a man.

You may be the worst troll I have ever seen! You should move to Canada. I was kind of hoping that was you in the blue van. :naw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom