4) JK's JK
5)

Maybe
1) OverlanderJK
2) Ridg3runner
3) rubicrawl
4)

This is the most current list. Please let me know if we need to add

No meeting time yet. Any input or will this be the blind leading the blind kind of trip?

Last edited:
This is the most current list. Please let me know if we need to add

No meeting time yet. Any input or will this be the blind leading the blind kind of trip?

I say morning around 9 cause then we have hello's, looking at rigs, waiting for stragglers then movement about 10-1030. That gives us a good couple hours on trail during prime daylight / heat and back in time for people to head home. Just my .02 ;-) but I'm staying the night both nights probably so am open to anything haha.

You've been outvoted 1.5 to 1:D Since I'm on the MAYBE list I'm only a .5

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

perfect time for a DERAIL!!!! :celebrate::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::honey::honey::honey::beer::beer::drinks: like happy birthday :D

9 sounds good kitty & I will be comin up hwy 4 from the west were gonna stop at subway for samich's at hwy 49 & 4 intersection should be thru there around 8 if anyone wants to caravan

Sunday

We are looking at doing Slickrock trail Sunday if anyone wants to stay and join in the fun :)
Looks like we may be doing a last minute Rubicon run leaving in the morning so we can see how the snow is up there and report back!

ridg3runner are you sure you wanna go snow wheeling with a bunch of people who deny the day of your birth?:thinking:

Top Bottom