NorCal/CenCal Snow Day

Do you live in California? No.

Are you coming to this run? No

Does anyone care what you have to say about someone's birthday or anything else? No

So go to the brankz thread and post random shit there.

dont you have some jeep in the middle of a desert to run into? last i checked this was an OPEN forum to people ALL over the world... so pointing out the OPs birthday was a bad move? nice you are some friend... :asshat:

why dont you tell me because the maturity sure is showing that you are clearly 12 and are trying to start something.

Yep I'm 12. I'm not trying to start something by any means. Hope all is well with the vehicles that your working on. Love Colorado...The last time I was there was amazing to be honest.

Yep I'm 12. I'm not trying to start something by any means. Hope all is well with the vehicles that your working on. Love Colorado...The last time I was there was amazing to be honest.

i am lucky to live where i am, and the only thing i wanted to do was point out the OPs bday so everyone could wish him a happy birthday, but clearly im a kid and troll for doing so and i need to be ignored...

Ya know... I just went back to the OP and realized that I was the one that originally hijacked this tread and turned it from a question to a run thread. Sorry all. Sorry ridg3runner and happy b-day. Stop freaking with the thread tigrcky

lodging

We just booked with the Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley
http://www.tamaracklodgeatbearvalley.com
They had the best rates and still have plenty of availability. We are in the back chalet and the other 2 rooms in the chalet are still open so WOL could take over the whole house. There are still rooms in the main lodge and run $125 a night. IF the online registration does not work just call/email if its late and Vicky is great to work with, they are having internet issues ;( We are heading up Friday evening and staying through Sunday to wheel Slickrock :) Maybe some will stay and join in the fun! :drinks:

Ya know... I just went back to the OP and realized that I was the one that originally hijacked this tread and turned it from a question to a run thread. Sorry all. Sorry ridg3runner and happy b-day. Stop freaking with the thread tigrcky

Group hug! Happy Bday (belated)Ridg3runner! Have a great weekend everyone!

If we get done with the run earlier than expected we should look at another short run so it's not a waste. Back up run???

Top Bottom