Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

Sorry dumb question what's 303? Does it help keep the fenders from fading?

It's a plastic restorer/brightener. I'd say it's worth the investment. With a little elbow grease, it'll make your fenders look brand new and shiny!

It also works on soft tops, dashboards, anything black and plastic. I'd certainly advise you to invest in some, but make sure that you be careful when you apply. If you apply it directly to the fender, it will streak and look terrible. Apply it like wax by putting it onto a soft cloth and buffing it in. Make sure the fenders are clean and dry before hand. Learn from my mistakes! LoL! A little goes a long way. It's great stuff.

Nice! I took this picture at a working house fire a couple winters ago. I was actually the E/O and one of the guys borrowed my gear (yellow helmet light). Just a quick cell phone shot but it turned out well enough that we used it on some recruiting stuff.

View attachment 190068

Man I don't know what it is about it but I love fire photography. Engines, scenes, gear, whatever it is, if it has to do with the service I love it. I wish I was a good at it as I am doing vehicle photography. LoL.

It's a plastic restorer/brightener. I'd say it's worth the investment. With a little elbow grease, it'll make your fenders look brand new and shiny!

It also works on soft tops, dashboards, anything black and plastic. I'd certainly advise you to invest in some, but make sure that you be careful when you apply. If you apply it directly to the fender, it will streak and look terrible. Apply it like wax by putting it onto a soft cloth and buffing it in. Make sure the fenders are clean and dry before hand. Learn from my mistakes! LoL! A little goes a long way. It's great stuff.

Roger thanks

Aren't they closing those stores? This is the longest stock build thread I have ever seen.

Yes! They have closed 3-5 rural area stores and opened up at least 3 of the smaller "neighborhood markets" in the metropolitan area of Tyler. People are loosing jobs left and right.

And indeed it is. It's more of a picture/adventure blog rather than a build thread. After everything we spent fixing my old tundra so that we could sell it, we took a major hit. So recovering from that, we were lucky to even be able to get our new Jeep so quickly. So, we are enjoying it for what it is in stock form! Now, that doesn't mean there won't be any mods. But, I've got plenty of time with it. And the slower they are, the more I can appreciate each mod. We'd rather have a stock Jeep than non at all!

I fucking HATE walmart. Hate the place....hate. Yet that is where I met my wife when she was working there in sporting goods. She is the only thing that has been worth a trip to that store! :yup:

LoL!! So I guess it can't be all bad :)

Yes! They have closed 3-5 rural area stores and opened up at least 3 of the smaller "neighborhood markets" in the metropolitan area of Tyler. People are loosing jobs left and right.

And indeed it is. It's more of a picture/adventure blog rather than a build thread. After everything we spent fixing my old tundra so that we could sell it, we took a major hit. So recovering from that, we were lucky to even be able to get our new Jeep so quickly. So, we are enjoying it for what it is in stock form! Now, that doesn't mean there won't be any mods. But, I've got plenty of time with it. And the slower they are, the more I can appreciate each mod. We'd rather have a stock Jeep than non at all!
Just giving you shit brother! Nothing wrong with a stocker. Well mine pretty much is. Really liked your other rig as well.

Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport picture diary

Just giving you shit brother! Nothing wrong with a stocker. Well mine pretty much is. Really liked your other rig as well.

I love going there to people watch.

LoL! Thank you. I assure you that Steel will be just as nice. It'll just take a little more time!

I won't go there solely to people watch but when we are there we do...of course.

And it's hard to avoid! It's hard to look away.

Top Bottom