Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport picture diary

Got my CB and Antenna today from a great friend and fellow FF!

It's a Cobra 25LTD Classic and a red firestik antenna. Unfortunately the antenna is too large for my liking.

So if anyone needs a 4ft Antenna or wants to trade for a 2 or 3 ft antenna, let me know!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456238517.159774.jpg

Got my CB and Antenna today from a great friend and fellow FF!

It's a Cobra 25LTD Classic and a red firestik antenna. Unfortunately the antenna is too large for my liking.

So if anyone needs a 4ft Antenna or wants to trade for a 2 or 3 ft antenna, let me know!

View attachment 189715

I miss my Cobra classic I thought I should go with a smaller one and now I regret it.

Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport picture diary

Cool pic. I was surprised yesterday it was sunny and 64 ha now raining haha

Thanks.

Yeah we needed the rain, but it's nice for some sunshine. The wind is killer though!

For all of my photography buffs out there, here is a promotional shot I did for my dept. Non jeep related, but still turned out okay ;)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456334284.365682.jpg

Did a small mod today! Got my Authentic Mopar Slush Mats in. Very excited about these!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456360878.784447.jpg
Install was pretty difficult. But luckily after several tries.. I was able to get it done ;D
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456360916.916533.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456360931.623878.jpg

Those are really nice. I have them in my Jeep and unless I vacuum them weekly or pull them out and dump them they fill up with a ton of dirt/sand. They do a great job!

Those are great mats! I just recently got a set and I love them, much easier to clean and they look cool.

Couldn't agree with you guys more. I ran them when I had Onyx and had complaints. Also pretty good on the budget too!

Cool thanks looks like a good investment for your plastics on Jeep when I get another I'll have to add this or something similar to my wash schedule. Thanks.

For all of my photography buffs out there, here is a promotional shot I did for my dept. Non jeep related, but still turned out okay ;)
View attachment 189935

Nice! I took this picture at a working house fire a couple winters ago. I was actually the E/O and one of the guys borrowed my gear (yellow helmet light). Just a quick cell phone shot but it turned out well enough that we used it on some recruiting stuff.

2014-11-13 20.42.50.jpg

Top Bottom