My life with a Brick

It does, but it's torn up in a couple spots so I was considering removing it. Underneath there is a support structure that you can fish the wires through for a clean look. If I don't remove the pad, I'll probably just trim it around the lights and at the point where I fish the wires into the support.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I’ll mess with it and post up some pics, as long as your not in a hurry. I’m like a sloth

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Does anyone either recall or have a picture of where the transfer case cable hooks to the shifter? Here is my question, I always thought both ends used the same bushing like this one
IMG_1161.JPG
But mine had a little metal clip like this
IMG_1093.JPG
I saw this on YouTube and it was an 09 too
IMG_1094.JPG
Nbunga found some upgraded bushings we were going to order but I want to make sure I get the right ones

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

The one on the inside under the console of mine is definitely that plastic, same as the lower one. I replaced that one after we went to Bundy Hill. No retainer clip.

The one on the inside under the console of mine is definitely that plastic, same as the lower one. I replaced that one after we went to Bundy Hill. No retainer clip.

That’s why I was so surprised mine wasn’t like that, I ordered the ones from the link you sent me so will post up how they fit. I took my shifter to a shop in town so I can’t compare it to any pics at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom