My life with a Brick

On my cb wiring, this inline fuse that came with the cb has a 3A 240V fuse in it
IMG_1803.JPG
The wire kit I used for power has a 10A fuse
IMG_1801.JPG
And I think the cb uses 1.5A
IMG_1802.JPG
So I assume I’m good or do I need to know how big the lighter fuse is or amps but I am not sure about that other than looking at the fuses

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

On my cb wiring, this inline fuse that came with the cb has a 3A 240V fuse in it
View attachment 289451
View attachment 289452
View attachment 289453
So I assume I’m good or do I need to know how big the lighter fuse is or amps but I am not sure about that other than looking at the fuses

I tapped in to the cig lighter for mine with no issues.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

View attachment 289451
View attachment 289452
View attachment 289453

You should be good. The lighter is probably a 15A so the 3A should blow first if there is a problem with the CB. Unless it's a dead short in the power wire. Then you'll probably have 3 fuses to replace.

You should be good. The lighter is probably a 15A so the 3A should blow first if there is a problem with the CB. Unless it's a dead short in the power wire. Then you'll probably have 3 fuses to replace.

Ok cool I’ll get it wired up then when your feeling better we can tune the antenna. Thanks Andy

I don’t see why not. I run K&N filtered for both cabin and engine. Cabin filter usually gets dirty quick so I opted for washable one.
Not sure if that one fits 2009
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017J19R06/ref=ya_aw_oh_bia_dp?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I believe if you go to K&N website, you can find the correct part number, don’t forget to get the cleaner. There’s 2 different cleaners, for cabin and engine.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ll have to post a pic of where I think it goes, it looks like a screen and I can see the blower squirrel cage through it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom