My life with a Brick

I dont know if it's the same from my 2011 but I had to turn on my air to circulating before I could change my filters. Just FYI in case you don't see them. And it takes 2 filters

If yours is like mine, you don't have the entry doors as is on the later models.
I just ripped the door off (don't need it anyway).
I then used some dense weather strip (with adhesive tape on one side) and built a trough/tray for the filter to sit in. IMG_4524.jpgIMG_4525.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm still a smoker (I know it's stupid, someday I'll quit). I know that when the filters we're dirty the Jeep smelled a bit smokey. After a few days of running new filters the cabin smelled significantly better. My son was the first one to point it out. I never smoke in the car with him but he could smell it in there when I would pick him up on weekends. He said it smelled a lot better with clean filters.

I'm still a smoker (I know it's stupid, someday I'll quit). I know that when the filters we're dirty the Jeep smelled a bit smokey. After a few days of running new filters the cabin smelled significantly better. My son was the first one to point it out. I never smoke in the car with him but he could smell it in there when I would pick him up on weekends. He said it smelled a lot better with clean filters.

So it sounds like they do something so I’ll try to get some in there. The seat and console are still out so I have plenty of room to work

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Does the compressor look like I mounted it backwards? The way I have it the wires are inboard and the screw on filters are facing out towards the door opening. Seems like it’s using up too much of the wiring harness to get to the plug on the compressor
IMG_1770.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom