My life with a Brick

Yeah 2 ffs grabbed my arms and 2 more ffs grabbed my legs and they lifted. I just saw stars haha. This surgery is to pull out the big ass lag screw they used to put it back together. It's to long and sticking out to far and causing a bunch of grief/pain. Hopefully this will be the end of it, some pt and back to full duty once the void is filled. Thanks for the good luck wishes.

The bracket for the remote head of the cb fits in the seat springs
IMG_1027.JPG
Anyone think this a bad idea? Can’t imagine it would rattle once I’m sitting in the seat, it seems tight just sitting there

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well this isn’t Jeep related but still thought I’d share. My business turns 50 tomorrow! I won’t plug the business because I’m not a sponsor but it’s just a small family business started by my folks and I’ve had it since 2000. We are throwing them a small party with our employees and some past and retired employees too. My dad likes coins so I got him a gold coin for his 50th anniversary
IMG_1472.JPG
I’ll post jeep stuff next time, pics from Black Friday shopping.....

Well this isn’t Jeep related but still thought I’d share. My business turns 50 tomorrow! I won’t plug the business because I’m not a sponsor but it’s just a small family business started by my folks and I’ve had it since 2000. We are throwing them a small party with our employees and some past and retired employees too. My dad likes coins so I got him a gold coin for his 50th anniversary

Wow. That is a very nice gift. Big Pimpin. Congrats on 50 years!

View attachment 284396

Congrats! As a small family business owner myself, I totally get what a milestone that is! 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

That's really cool that its still going strong after 50 years. Something to be proud about for sure! Congrats :thumb:

View attachment 284396

That is awesome, congratulations on making it 50 yeas, that’s a long time, hopefully 50 more to come. Very thoughtful gift, hell love it [emoji41] [emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wow. That is a very nice gift. Big Pimpin. Congrats on 50 years!

Congrats! As a small family business owner myself, I totally get what a milestone that is! [emoji482]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

That's really cool that its still going strong after 50 years. Something to be proud about for sure! Congrats :thumb:

That is awesome, congratulations on making it 50 yeas, that’s a long time, hopefully 50 more to come. Very thoughtful gift, hell love it [emoji41] [emoji869]

Congrats on 50 years! Thats awesome

[emoji106]

Thanks everyone [emoji482]

Top Bottom