My life with a Brick

Woohoo! So close to knowing

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Awesome, that should leave enough time to get it installed and tested before the end of the week hopefully!

So close!! Hope this solves it!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Proud of you Mark. You followed up without us sending reminders! Lol. Hope it works out buddy. We are all pulling for you and Brick

Lol Jeff! I actually called for an appt for an oil change next Tue and then he told me the update. Hoping to drop off the Grand, pay them a grand, take Brick home, then go back for the Grand

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Which grand are you going back for though? [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I wish! I was kind of shocked when he quoted me $1500 to $2000!! The Fing cluster is only $600 and labor is $130 an hour. Does it really take 7 hours or more to pop in a cluster and check it out on a scanner?

I wish! I was kind of shocked when he quoted me $1500 to $2000!! The Fing cluster is only $600 and labor is $130 an hour. Does it really take 7 hours or more to pop in a cluster and check it out on a scanner?

Maybe they budget two clusters, planning on burning the first one up to rule out that wasn’t the problem. Seems like their M.O.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Lol Jeff! I actually called for an appt for an oil change next Tue and then he told me the update. Hoping to drop off the Grand, pay them a grand, take Brick home, then go back for the Grand

That's a lot of Grands floating around.

Hope you don't get any of them mixed up🤣🤣

Seriously, I hope this cures Brick so you can enjoy him again.

You’re probably like me and too nice to them when you call. Then my wife will call and scare them and get shit taken care of [emoji1]

Probably cuz she uses all them fancy formal words and shit!

My wife is a ball buster. And I'm already on bp meds... I usually let her rip and instead of being pissed i laugh my ass off... I'll get shitty when i need but she covers 90% of it like a boss.

Top Bottom