My life with a Brick

My wife is a ball buster. And I'm already on bp meds... I usually let her rip and instead of being pissed i laugh my ass off... I'll get shitty when i need but she covers 90% of it like a boss.

Haha, mines the same. I get my nuts busted ALL day long every goddam day because no one knows how to order anything on time & expect everything right now. I know what it's like
so I don't raise cain unless I get lied to. Otherwise I try to be fairly chill.

My wife is a ball buster. And I'm already on bp meds... I usually let her rip and instead of being pissed i laugh my ass off... I'll get shitty when i need but she covers 90% of it like a boss.

Haha, mines the same. I get my nuts busted ALL day long every goddam day because no one knows how to order anything on time & expect everything right now. I know what it's like
so I don't raise cain unless I get lied to. Otherwise I try to be fairly chill.

I never used to care about much of anything, was just completely chill all the time, now the older I get I find my thoughts keep falling out of my mouth when I open it [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I never used to care about much of anything, was just completely chill all the time, now the older I get I find my thoughts keep falling out of my mouth when I open it [emoji23][emoji23]

I do have to admit that my sarcasm filter gets out of sorts a lot more the older I get. Well aimed barbs can be kinda fun. :D

I've always had a short fuse for bullshit and no filter. Not the healthiest response! BP meds helped a LOT though. Runs in the family though. Bunch of irish german hot heads in my fam.

Well fuck, the new cluster works but it didn’t sound like everything magically started working. The Grand goes in at 10 so I’ll find out more in 2 hours

So did they say if they've fixed it or they still have more to diagnose?

Well fuck, the new cluster works but it didn’t sound like everything magically started working. The Grand goes in at 10 so I’ll find out more in 2 hours

Much harder to diagnose problems caused by multiple issues. If this fixed some of your pains it's a step in the right direction!

IMG_2980.jpg
After the test drive they said everything was good, and gave me a 2 year unlimited miles on the cluster. I still have maybe 9 months left on the warranty of the TIPM rebuild so I need to check the lockers and swaybar and everything this weekend, but it seems pretty well fixed

View attachment 342783
After the test drive they said everything was good, and gave me a 2 year unlimited miles on the cluster. I still have maybe 9 months left on the warranty of the TIPM rebuild so I need to check the lockers and swaybar and everything this weekend, but it seems pretty well fixed

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Don't forget to check your tire pressure.

Top Bottom