My life with a Brick

View attachment 342783
After the test drive they said everything was good, and gave me a 2 year unlimited miles on the cluster. I still have maybe 9 months left on the warranty of the TIPM rebuild so I need to check the lockers and swaybar and everything this weekend, but it seems pretty well fixed

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats man! Fingers crossed no other gremlins pop up. We should figure out a redbird trip in late April or May maybe...

View attachment 342783
After the test drive they said everything was good, and gave me a 2 year unlimited miles on the cluster. I still have maybe 9 months left on the warranty of the TIPM rebuild so I need to check the lockers and swaybar and everything this weekend, but it seems pretty well fixed

Man, I really hope this was the last of it. [emoji15]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Congrats! Either way it’s a step in the right direction. Hoping for no more major issues. Now you can make Moab [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brick is back in action!!! Great news!
View attachment 342783

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats on getting Brick back.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Don't forget to check your tire pressure.
I think they have them pumped up to like 60!! But I don’t have sensors so I’ll shut it off with my pro cal, when it broke originally I reset it to factory settings

Yeah after I took my jeep to Americas tire to have my new tires balanced. It was driving really funny after so I checked my pressure's. They had pumped them up to 35. 10psi above where I had them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom