My life with a Brick

hope the cluster failed on its own and not caused by something else.

Would suck f they installed it and it takes a crap.

Brick will be back in time for good weather :thumb:

Got an update this morning, crazy! They got the mileage out of the computer and got all the information to Chrysler and the new cluster should be here in five days. Our weather got shitty so I told them I was in no hurry at this point if it gets done I’ll stop and pay for it but they can leave it in the back lot until the roads are shitty, he said no problem

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Got an update this morning, crazy! They got the mileage out of the computer and got all the information to Chrysler and the new cluster should be here in five days. Our weather got shitty so I told them I was in no hurry at this point if it gets done I’ll stop and pay for it but they can leave it in the back lot until the roads are shitty, he said no problem

:rock::rock::rock: Hope this fixes it man!

Does anyone remember a thread about digital dash clusters? I wonder if I should have gone that route?

At that point you should honestly be looking at full standalone systems. For wanting to retain what you have I don’t think you had a choice but to go OE just to ensure your actual problem has been rectified, which you’ll soon know.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

At that point you should honestly be looking at full standalone systems. For wanting to retain what you have I don’t think you had a choice but to go OE just to ensure your actual problem has been rectified, which you’ll soon know.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Agreed, don't change midstream. One step at a time, regretfully.

Awesome, that should leave enough time to get it installed and tested before the end of the week hopefully!

Top Bottom