My life with a Brick

I feel like that’s not something that “goes bad” something would’ve taken it out imo.
I’m assuming they’re just getting a failed to communicate code?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I feel like that’s not something that “goes bad” something would’ve taken it out imo.
I’m assuming they’re just getting a failed to communicate code?

They didn’t say what code but he said he needed to put a cluster in to be able to tell if anything else was wrong, I thought in my head too I hope they don’t throw a new one in and then have it short out

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They didn’t say what code but he said he needed to put a cluster in to be able to tell if anything else was wrong, I thought in my head too I hope they don’t throw a new one in and then have it short out

Would seem that’s their risk. At least they are identifying a problem though. Good luck and keep us posted!

Hell the guy that had it first told me he wanted me to pull the cage so he could pull the dash, all the dealer did was pop the dash apart and pull the cluster. I’d sell it before I pull the cage out

I always keep the parts from the dealer. Gives me piece of mind that I can check them and if it really is bad they make good targets to shoot.

They did mention there may be a place to get it repaired. I told them if they get me a new one I want black instead of silver. Then I can tell it’s been changed

This ^^^ Whenever possible, it's always a good idea to ask for the parts.

Especially to prove you actually paid for something. I once asked my ex dentist for a gold crown he removed and he said he couldn’t give it to me. I said if it fell off I’d have it, he said no. That’s why he’s my ex dentist

Especially to prove you actually paid for something. I once asked my ex dentist for a gold crown he removed and he said he couldn’t give it to me. I said if it fell off I’d have it, he said no. That’s why he’s my ex dentist

My gold crown just fell out the other day...think I’m going to take a hammer to it, drill a couple small holes, hang some split rings and a hook and make a spoon out of it.

Top Bottom