Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

Can't believe this childish crap is still going on. Just like every other forum. My stupidity for thinking this one would be different.

Can't believe this childish crap is still going on. Just like every other forum. My stupidity for thinking this one would be different.

Really? You are seriously judging this forum on this thread with that ridiculous generalized statement? There are like 30,000 threads here and you are gonna pick one?
This is the pub. You don't have to read it if it irritates you....

If you don't like a statement or if someone breaks the rules then boot them. But to keep on and on is childish period. Not judging but it speaks volumes of the people involved with this thread.

If you don't like a statement or if someone breaks the rules then boot them. But to keep on and on is childish period. Not judging but it speaks volumes of the people involved with this thread.

Please note the sticky at the top of the sub forum known as the pub, where this thread is located.

1455660435470.jpg

Don't piss them out . Or you probably be here with me. I respect your opinion though.

Speaks volumes about yourself as well. :thumb:

I would recommend the ignore button. I have selected it and I no longer see posts from members I am not interested in reading from.

So relaxing now...

I guess your right. But for a moderator to be involved tells me all I need to know. Mind you I wasn't involved with all the name calling and bs that has went on.

I guess your right. But for a moderator to be involved tells me all I need to know. Mind you I wasn't involved with all the name calling and bs that has went on.

What makes me different than anyone else here? Because I have volunteered my time to help out the owners of this site I am not allowed an opinion or say in anything?

If you are a jackass you are a jackass. Doesn't matter if I say it or someone else says it. But you can preach some more to me if you would like.

What makes me different than anyone else here? Because I have volunteered my time to help out the owners of this site I am not allowed an opinion or say in anything?

If you are a jackass you are a jackass. Doesn't matter if I say it or someone else says it. But you can preach some more to me if you would like.

Wow. It's apparent I cant give my opinion. Seams like a double standard here. Wait are you going to ask me again why I'm here still? Lol

Top Bottom