Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

Why not? Been on a run today wanted to share.

What does it feel like to be stuck in the Pub, where each and every one of your posts gets redirected to the "MOST OF THE MEMBERS ON THIS SITE ARE SHIT TALKERS" thread? Do you think a lot of people here, after being called "shit talkers", even care about what you have to say? Have you thought about that?

What does it feel like to be stuck in the Pub, where each and every one of your posts gets redirected to the "MOST OF THE MEMBERS ON THIS SITE ARE SHIT TALKERS" thread? Do you think a lot of people here, after being called "shit talkers", even care about what you have to say? Have you thought about that?

Yes actually they do care. Even yourself since you are giving your opinion right now. I have members here that I wheeled with and know what I'm about. So you take it the way you want to. I'll still post my opinions and doesn't matter it get re- directed to this thread. I'm cool.

Yes actually they do care. Even yourself since you are giving your opinion right now. I have members here that I wheeled with and know what I'm about. So you take it the way you want to. I'll still post my opinions and doesn't matter it get re- directed to this thread. I'm cool.

Who cares? :idontknow:

No names to mention. Why so you can include them on this thread as well?

Because I call bullshit. If there are members who you think are friends and haven't kicked you in the nuts for what you said, shame on them. They aren't friends at all. My friends let me know QUICKLY when I've stepped on it.

You sir, have stepped on it and don't know when to quit.

Because I call bullshit. If there are members who you think are friends and haven't kicked you in the nuts for what you said, shame on them. They aren't friends at all. My friends let me know QUICKLY when I've stepped on it.

You sir, have stepped on it and don't know when to quit.

Frank because thier not shit talkers. That fact that you get bothered about my posts shows that you are probably a shit talker. I was on a run today with 4 members today and they have no problem with what I said. NOW if I have said All wayalife members on this site are shit talkers, then of course why would I be here? YES they are both types Frank. I voiced my opinion and now " I'm getting punished for it".

If feel if someone sells anything on this site ,everyone gets pounced on. But let the item be free and your thier best friend. If this is done much of a big issue then Eddie should remove it from the for sale site. I'm a newbie to this site in hope to meet awesome people to jeep with or get insight. Thier are a few that are cool. Majority are shit talkers.

Frank because thier not shit talkers. That fact that you get bothered about my posts shows that you are probably a shit talker. I was on a run today with 4 members today and they have no problem with what I said. NOW if I have said All wayalife members on this site are shit talkers, then of course why would I be here? YES they are both types Frank. I voiced my opinion and now " I'm getting punished for it".

In your quote above, you said "a few that are cool. Majority are shit talkers."

You'll have to forgive me but sure looks like you just shit on a "Majority" of this community. Now you can suggest whatever you want about me, fact is you dug yourself a hole you refuse to see that you're in.

In your quote above, you said "a few that are cool. Majority are shit talkers."

You'll have to forgive me but sure looks like you just shit on a "Majority" of this community. Now you can suggest whatever you want about me, fact is you dug yourself a hole you refuse to see that you're in.

OK explain in what way I'm refusing to see? Apologies were made after Sharkey explained.

Again I can't see his other posts. I'm trying to see but I cant. Again if that's the case I apologize. You need to know that a lot of people on this site are Dicks. Not all but the majority. No excuse again sorry. How do you view previous posts from members? You need to be on a PC or can I view it on phone?

OK explain in what way I'm refusing to see? Apologies were made after Sharkey explained.

This is what you are considering an apology?

Your opinion is "... that a lot of people on this site are Dicks. Not all but the majority."

Wow we must have you all kinds of misunderstood. :grayno:

This is what you are considering an apology?

Your opinion is "... that a lot of people on this site are Dicks. Not all but the majority."

Wow we must have you all kinds of misunderstood. :grayno:

No what I've should've said that most of the members on the for sale thread are shit talkers. That's where this started. And yes now I know why there is shit talkers on that thread after Sharkey explained it to me. Now some mod/administrator decides to start a thread where we are now.

No what I've should've said that most of the members on the for sale thread are shit talkers. That's where this started. And yes now I know why there is shit talkers on that thread after Sharkey explained it to me. Now some mod/administrator decides to start a thread where we are now.

Well you've definitely earned your place here if that's all you have to say. What a disappointment.

Top Bottom