Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

jesse3638 thank you.
I have been entertained by this thread all week. The highs the lows. But felt bad for both sides from time to time and wanted to stop the anger as well but lacked the proper way to say what you said.
I am glad to see your integrity and opportunity for the same in others.

What the heck is this dramatic business all about. I seriously challenge you to find one example of this..... Oh wait. Lol.

Man, I fucking spit out my mid-day mule on that one. It's like you actually get me. [emoji23][emoji23]

I really do appreciate that you also noted the part about trying to help. Sorry, was this "thank you" too dramatic.

Haha thanks for solidifying my understanding of you...:)

I understand.

If you do make it right and it'll become water under the bridge.

Did we just become best friends????
View attachment 188556

I'm gonna leave it at friends our occupations prevent us from ever obtaining "best" status...haha. But hey I'm having my wedding at brew rebellion in San Bernardino I plan to post it here and hopefully some of the WAL folks can make the after party. I've been talking to Mess Hall Canteen about catering it. That's not too far from Rancho.

Wow, this jesse3638 editorial needs to be a sticky in the Pub! Well said.

If I was on an actual computer, I'd paste that bad boy in Word just to see the word count!

Glad you liked it. I had to use a computer to type that..haha. I've been working in e-mail land all week so my typing skills are on point. I'm not even looking at the keyboard as much.

His post has 792 words... is this being helpful? :2thumbsup:

If not helpful hopefully insightful or entertaining..;)

I do believe I read that in a psychologically book once.

I've never picked one up so I'll take your word. To me it's mostly common sense. Right?

jesse3638 thank you.
I have been entertained by this thread all week. The highs the lows. But felt bad for both sides from time to time and wanted to stop the anger as well but lacked the proper way to say what you said.
I am glad to see your integrity and opportunity for the same in others.

I tend to get a bit wordy at times. I always try to see the good in everyone.

2015 stock front bumper / radio with Navi

Giving this away for free bumper to only active members with minimum 50 posts. Local pick up only. Radio I am willing to sell for $150.00 also to active members.

Tried to send a PM on the radio but your PM's are turned off. Curious if it is the 430 with navigation? Do you have the activation code so it will work in another jeep? If so, I'm in.

Top Bottom