Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

I explained that already.

No but it's apparent you can't take a hint.

Your "buddies" haven't stepped up and chimed in here, but many members have expressed their distaste with your derogatory generalization. You have some ulterior motive I'm sure.

No but it's apparent you can't take a hint.

Your "buddies" haven't stepped up and chimed in here, but many members have expressed their distaste with your derogatory generalization. You have some ulterior motive I'm sure.

No not at all no other motive.

I got bored around page 15 while trying to catch up... to many words :yawn37: Not enough memes. :dont_tell:

Yeah, where the hell is Dwvninety at - he throws those damn things around like they're candy at a firemans parade!

Honestly, WJCO let me down in this very thread also, so I can relate to you yearning :clap2: Normally his thoughtfully placed memes have me rolling through the pages :cheesy:

But then again, maybe I'm just in a bad mood because I have been called a "shit talker" for no reason by some spineless....

isnt there a thread for this guy somewhere?? Oh, Oh yeah.. here it is: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34431-Most-of-the-members-on-this-site-are-shit-talkers

Last edited:
Top Bottom