Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

Since he didn't say anything different than what he had been saying, yeah, you're right, not necessary. At the time, it seemed like the right move.

Yes indeed it was the right move since you came on the thread and added your insults. So that's why I pm you. How ironic those posts were deleted from shantz thread though. Was my choice of words poor ? Yes and I apologize for defending that guy but you guys wanna keep it up. What else is there to say?

I'm a new member. Is this kinda crap what this forum is about? You said this you called me that. I assumed most people here would be adults.

Welcome to WAL and the Internet! I'd say any rational person can look through the various threads here and see this is not the majority of what goes on WAL. Just my 2¢ from someone that's only been around here about a year.

I'm a new member. Is this kinda crap what this forum is about? You said this you called me that. I assumed most people here would be adults.

No, this isn't what this forum is about at all. Every once in a while, someone decides to go off their rocker and start talking out their ass, and people tend to have fun with it. It seems like there have been a few more of those as of late, but it's definitely not the norm. I've been a member of a few other forums in all different arenas and this is by far the best one I have come across.

No, this isn't what this forum is about at all. Every once in a while, someone decides to go off their rocker and start talking out their ass, and people tend to have fun with it. It seems like there have been a few more of those as of late, but it's definitely not the norm. I've been a member of a few other forums in all different arenas and this is by far the best one I have come across.

Driver I agree this is a good site. Don't be discouraged. Just an issue that came up.

Most people are, some are assholes (apparently) and others come here just looking for shit.

I do believe you can turn off certain threads in your feeds. Or just skip past and don't read too much into some of the "pub" threads. It's entertainment once it's in that section. But dont skip past the beer, cocktails and wine threads. Or the what's cookin and random pics.

There's a ton of other great things about this forum. Unless you only choose to seekout the negative. Unlike other forums, trolls REALLY like to show up here. All fun online, keep it all in perspective. [emoji106][emoji106]

Yes indeed it was the right move since you came on the thread and added your insults. So that's why I pm you. How ironic those posts were deleted from shantz thread though. Was my choice of words poor ? Yes and I apologize for defending that guy but you guys wanna keep it up. What else is there to say?

This will be the last I have to say to you. They were not insults, but my opinion. The posts were NOT deleted, they were moved. You are not a rational person and therefore, reasoning with you is pointless.

This will be the last I have to say to you. They were not insults, but my opinion. The posts were NOT deleted, they were moved. You are not a rational person and therefore, reasoning with you is pointless.

OK I could respect your opinion.

Side note, just realized you're in TN. Try to make it out to our next Windrock trip. I can guarantee it'll be a good time with good people.

You should have done this a while back. [emoji106]

Once all a persons posts get redirected, it's time to call things off. The mods/admin have handled things. It's fun at first, but proves pointless to have the back and forth.

You should have done this a while back. [emoji106]

Once all a persons posts get redirected, it's time to call things off. The mods/admin have handled things. It's fun at first, but proves pointless to have the back and forth.

Yeah, it was a rough week at the office, and took the opportunity to vent a little. Happens to the best of us.

I signed up for the one in August. Looking forward to it.

Good deal. We'll have another Pre-Run around May. I'll post up details once I can get them ironed out.

I can understand your frustration as I was in this dogpile as well. I share that frustration as this knucklehead will not recant his insult that got the people on this thread worked up in the first place.

But Jags is right - time to move on past the trainwreck...

I've been sneaking around for a while now and like what I've seen so I figured it was time to give a wave.

I have a 2002 Jeep Wrangler X that is named Lueanne.
This is my first jeep and wouldn't trade it for the world. Lueanne has a 4 in lift with 35x12.50 BFG km2. I'm still running stock axels which I have just learned isn't the smartest thing to do without gussets which is my next upgrade.

Welcome to WAL

Top Bottom