Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

And if you were smart and have read the posts after Sharkey explained. I do remember apologizing for jumping the gun.

Jesus H Christ you really are dumber than a mud fence.

YOU CALLED THE MAJORITY OF US SHIT TALKERS AND WE ARE NOT OK WITH THAT! YOU CONTINUED TO SAY THAT UP TO THIS MORNING.

There, clear enough for ya sport?

Jesus H Christ you really are dumber than a mud fence.

YOU CALLED THE MAJORITY OF US SHIT TALKERS AND WE ARE NOT OK WITH THAT! YOU CONTINUED TO SAY THAT UP TO THIS MORNING.

There, clear enough for ya sport?

Well are you a shit talker? If not don't get offended then

I think I'm leaning towards voting for retarded.

Doesn't matter if I think I am or not. You still don't get it: This is a community and you attacked it. You are wrong but will not own up to it.

I think I'm leaning towards voting for retarded.

Doesn't matter if I think I am or not. You still don't get it: This is a community and you attacked it. You are wrong but will not own up .

So I guess since I don't follow the flow of water I'm out casted is that what your saying?

Had my JKUR HR just over one week now. I don't even have a thousand miles on it and some ASSHOLE steals my spare tire!!! WTF are they going to do with one tire. Sell it and buy some more crack for the crack head ass. Swear some people do not need to reproduce and lots of them should have had their asses handed to them while they where growing up. Parents please do your job and teach respect and discipline.

Sorry to hear about that. I tell you can't have nothing nice now in days.

I did not start this thread. Wayalife members decided to.

Not I did not start this thread. Wayalife member decided that every one should read everything I write. So welcome enjoy the thread.

Awesome yes. Glad you post.

Of course you started it you fucking retard! You not only called me, but also guys that I consider family a bunch of shit talkers!!!! Of course we are going to stand up for each other, because that's what WAYALIFE is about. Its about coming together and enjoying a sport that we all love, and for some reason, your oxygen stealing self doesn't get that.

Of course you started it you fucking retard! You not only called me, but also guys that I consider family a bunch of shit talkers!!!! Of course we are going to stand up for each other, because that's what WAYALIFE is about. Its about coming together and enjoying a sport that we all love, and for some reason, your oxygen stealing self doesn't get that.

Your opinion. That's cool

Anyone else think the posting "private" messages is lame? :idontknow:

Since he didn't say anything different than what he had been saying, yeah, you're right, not necessary. At the time, it seemed like the right move.

I'm a new member. Is this kinda crap what this forum is about? You said this you called me that. I assumed most people here would be adults.

Top Bottom