Kickoff to Summer Sierra Camping Trip 2013: May 24th - 27th

Looks like the group is shrinking. Lol I don't know if it's too late to throw my name in the hat. I would have earlier but it looks like there is about 20 Rigs going and I know you want to cap it at about 12. Please let me know if a spot opens up

Eddie, We won't be able to make it. I Sent you a pm. I'm truly bummed. :banghead::banghead:

Got your PM, sorry you can't make it.

Looks like the group is shrinking. Lol I don't know if it's too late to throw my name in the hat. I would have earlier but it looks like there is about 20 Rigs going and I know you want to cap it at about 12. Please let me know if a spot opens up

We'd love to have you join us. What day will you be able to come up?

Looks like the soonest I can leave is when my copilot (ben) gets off work Friday at 4. I can be on the road by 5 probably arriving at the campsite around 9 to 10. How does that sound?

Looks like the soonest I can leave is when my copilot (ben) gets off work Friday at 4. I can be on the road by 5 probably arriving at the campsite around 9 to 10. How does that sound?

That would be fine. There are a host of folks coming up at about the same time. I will PM you directions shortly.

Got reservations at the Quality Inn in Mammoth Lakes. 2 more Mondays :thinking: and we're on the road. :yup::rock::yup:

Been trying to make this work but it doesn't look like it's going to. Super bummed. If it wasn't so close to our trip up to the Sequoias I'd be there.:naw: Hopefully, make the next one. Have a good time and look forward to photos.

Hey Eddie... Where will you be camping and wheeling this weekend? I was planning on being up in our place in Mammoth this weekend. Maybe I can join for the day or even camp for a night. Hate to miss this since being so close...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been trying to make this work but it doesn't look like it's going to. Super bummed. If it wasn't so close to our trip up to the Sequoias I'd be there.:naw: Hopefully, make the next one. Have a good time and look forward to photos.

Bummer, it would have been cool if you could have made it. :grayno:

Hey Eddie... Where will you be camping and wheeling this weekend? I was planning on being up in our place in Mammoth this weekend. Maybe I can join for the day or even camp for a night. Hate to miss this since being so close...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

No kidding! I'll send you directions by PM now and will hope to see you :thumb:

Top Bottom