Kickoff to Summer Sierra Camping Trip 2013: May 24th - 27th

Hey Eddie, it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it. it's my birthday next friday and apparently my girlfriend already booked a room in Vegas a couple months ago for this Memorial Day weekend as a surprise and I didn't find out until last night when I told her I was going to Mammoth for the weekend. I was really looking forward to camping with you guys but it looks like I'll have to catch you next time around. Be safe, have fun and take lots of pictures.

Got home and took a long shower and now having a Stone Espresso Russian Imperial Stout. What a hell of a good weekend and a good time with great friends. Thanks to all who joined us for our Summer kick-off! We had a blast and hope you did too. :thumb:

Got home and took a long shower and now having a Stone Espresso Russian Imperial Stout. What a hell of a good weekend and a good time with great friends. Thanks to all who joined us for our Summer kick-off! We had a blast and hope you did too. :thumb:

Still bummed! I really thought about leaving late Saturday and driving up for just Sunday. Glad y'all had a great time!

Just got home a couple hours ago man those winds were crazy!!! Great time Yall, it was good to see everyone! :beer::thumb:

Glad you all got home safe. Sorry I missed out. Pictures so far look great! Hope to make the next one.

Thank you! Great time!!

Thanks Eddie and Cindy! We had a great time! Glad we could be apart of this trip again... Look forward to the next one! :yup:

Top Bottom