January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

Wasn't my intention. When asking for an opinion its just nice to know what you have in order to give you the best advice. Lots of very knowledgeable guys here and just helps them when making a recommendation. Apologize if you felt that way.
oh I know,no need to apologize i should have said that differently. i meant feel free to tell me how to fill in the profile stuff. I can see my profile but can't figure out how to edit it. I am on my iPhone so ill check the actual site. thanks!

I'm in. New 2014 Rubicon. Long time Jeep owner in past (2 cherokees, nothing special, a 78 CJ7 with just enough mods to have fun) but it's been 5 years since I've been back in one. I'll be going easy but looking to meet folks and have some fun.

DCSEA

I'm in. New 2014 Rubicon. Long time Jeep owner in past (2 cherokees, nothing special, a 78 CJ7 with just enough mods to have fun) but it's been 5 years since I've been back in one. I'll be going easy but looking to meet folks and have some fun.

DCSEA

2014 rubicon here too. can't wait to meet some new people who understand this life lol

Looking forward to meeting all the new faces. The 25th seriously can't come any sooner

The Force will be with you.... always

No issues this time. The kids will air me down and Erin will attend the drivers meeting. I'm staying in the Jeep until we get back to the hotel.😄

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

I'll get the list updated when I get to my computer.

Hey which of the maybes are actually coming?

Scott?
Eddie?
Ramp?

Theres a couple others I beleive.

If everyone who isstayin st the hotel could let me know which days i can update the list there as well.

Sent from my phone?

Looking forward to meeting all the new faces. The 25th seriously can't come any sooner

The Force will be with you.... always

X2 to that. This is starting to look like the September trip :yup:

No issues this time. The kids will air me down and Erin will attend the drivers meeting. I'm staying in the Jeep until we get back to the hotel.😄

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

Nice to see you're staying on the side of caution :bleh:

Sent from my phone?

I can trail guide if we need one...I don't have a problem leading the stockers. Just putting it out there.

I can trail guide if we need one...I don't have a problem leading the stockers. Just putting it out there.

I'm with you Keoni. I can tail gun cause I think the gf will be driving that day for me so I might be sticking to the green and blues. I have a private 101 class set up for her too in february :)

Sent from my iPhone

I'm with you Keoni. I can tail gun cause I think the gf will be driving that day for me so I might be sticking to the green and blues. I have a private 101 class set up for her too in february :)

Sent from my iPhone

She's a keeper!

I guess we can figure it out that morning

I know I'm not on the list but can't make this one I'm helping my oldest move out of the house. Gonna be a tough yet happy day. If ya know what I mean. I know you guys will have a blast.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll get the list updated when I get to my computer.

Hey which of the maybes are actually coming?

Scott?
Eddie?
Ramp?

Theres a couple others I beleive.

If everyone who isstayin st the hotel could let me know which days i can update the list there as well.

Sent from my phone?
Way to stay on the list organization! OCD Approved. :D

Still bummed I'm missing this one. It's starting to look pretty damn epic.

I will be there. Possibly with a buddy driving a 4runner. He's plenty capable and has spent a lot if time at Rousch.

I know I'm not on the list but can't make this one I'm helping my oldest move out of the house. Gonna be a tough yet happy day. If ya know what I mean. I know you guys will have a blast.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WOAH WOAH WOAH. If Tom isn't going I'm calling the whole thing off. :bleh:
But in all seriousness I think I know what you mean. My dad was really happy to help me move out but I could tell he was bummed as well. And my mom was so upset she basically pushed me out as quickly as possible.

Top Bottom