January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

hmm maybe we'll just have to drive by it next time we're over that way and just look at it.....that could be bad too because no matter how hard the trail looks it will be tempting :bleh: I still kick myself for not trying that red trail that Tom and Nate did.

Just keep in mind regardless of what the trail difficulty is on paper we may encounter quite a bit of ice and other aggravating circumstances

The Force will be with you.... always

Just keep in mind regardless of what the trail difficulty is on paper we may encounter quite a bit of ice and other aggravating circumstances

The Force will be with you.... always

Yeah most of the really tough stuff we probably won't do on this trip.

Ok so looks like i will be at rausch but possibly with a different group. We will see how that turns out. Would like to hit some harder trails, no offense to anyone here. I just dont care bout body damage lol. Ill see what happens. The fellas i went with in december knows what happened. Might end up wheeling with you guys. :)

Glad to hear he enjoyed himself.

We'll have to look at it idk.

Sent from my phone?

He was truly blown away what Jeeps are capable of doing. And I explained to him how hard trails can get. As far as trails go, I just want to go out. If we do the Northeast property, that would be great. I'll just be happy to get out there:thumb:

Ok so looks like i will be at rausch but possibly with a different group. We will see how that turns out. Would like to hit some harder trails, no offense to anyone here. I just dont care bout body damage lol. Ill see what happens. The fellas i went with in december knows what happened. Might end up wheeling with you guys. :)

Come on Derek you know you want to wheel with us. At the very least you know we show up. And if there is no ice on the rocks I'm up for blacks and reds.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know it's 10 days off, but forecast for Friday is partly cloudy and 32. And, I wish it was this weekend, I'm off until Monday night

Come on Derek you know you want to wheel with us. At the very least you know we show up. And if there is no ice on the rocks I'm up for blacks and reds.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Darn right i want to wheel with you guys. You allowed me in when i was alone. Lol ok no more girly stuff. Like i said we will see what happens. I accept your black trail offer aswell!!

He was truly blown away what Jeeps are capable of doing. And I explained to him how hard trails can get. As far as trails go, I just want to go out. If we do the Northeast property, that would be great. I'll just be happy to get out there:thumb:

Yeah i hear ya man. I don't know why I enjoy doing this so much.

Sent from my phone?

Glad to hear he enjoyed himself.

We'll have to look at it idk.

Sent from my phone?
It's really short if I remember. The climb into it is challenging with three separate lines to take.
I'd like to try it too if it's not to muddy.

Top Bottom