January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

Its probably going to be muddy and the rocks will be slippery. I might suggest a blue/black group- easy blacks tougher blues and a green/blue group. Easy blues and greens.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

This sounds like a lot of fun. So is anybody invited, cause there are a couple of NOOBS from Northern VA that would like to join?

I'm in for the blue/green trails. I'm going to have the wife and kids and don't want to scare them too bad on their first wheeling adventure.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Its probably going to be muddy and the rocks will be slippery. I might suggest a blue/black group- easy blacks tougher blues and a green/blue group. Easy blues and greens.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Are the groups going to be made on the 25th or start the list now?

Might make it easier if we get some kind of list together now. Save some time anyway.

Might make it easier if we get some kind of list together now. Save some time anyway.

I agree but it may not matter since we don't know what the weather will be for certain yet. Groups may change anyway after we see what we are getting into. But yeh, we have a good turnout like usual so 2 groups may be a good idea for time purposes. Can't wait to be lined up in that parking lot

The Force will be with you.... always

I know everyone wants to get out on the trail and wheel as much as possible but I rather enjoy the hour or so we spend airing down, disconnecting, catching up and grouping up in the lot. Think its one of the best parts of the trips :beer:

I know everyone wants to get out on the trail and wheel as much as possible but I rather enjoy the hour or so we spend airing down, disconnecting, catching up and grouping up in the lot. Think its one of the best parts of the trips :beer:

Good points. And as Ed said too much can change between now and then.

And yes the time before we wheel is fun for everyone....except Mike, he seems to have issues while we are airing down.

Sent from my phone?

Good points. And as Ed said too much can change between now and then.

And yes the time before we wheel is fun for everyone....except Mike, he seems to have issues while we are airing down.

Sent from my phone?

Lol I see what you did there sir.

You should fill out your Jeep profile so people can see what you have and give you a recommendation.

I air down to 12 lbs. I believe everybody else does around the same.

sorry about that, I've tried before but I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong lol. feel free to make me feel like an idiot..

All are welcome, why dont you introduce yourself though...

Thanks Mark. You can count me in. My name is Bob. I just finished filling out my profile so my rig is defined there. You all sound like a good bunch of folks, so I am sure it will be a good time.

I just made my reservation at Comfort Inn.

Cant wait.

People generally stick to somewhere between 12-18 psi. There are compressors at Rausch Creek to air back up...but the lines are long and can be difficult to navigate at the end of the wheeling day. Try to make friends with someone who has Onboard Air. Or, pay a small fee for the air pump at the gas station by the highway.

I air down to 13 psi currently but I'm going to mess with my deflaters this weekend and change it so I run 10 psi

Sent from my iPhone

...feel free to make me feel like an idiot..

Wasn't my intention. When asking for an opinion its just nice to know what you have in order to give you the best advice. Lots of very knowledgeable guys here and just helps them when making a recommendation. Apologize if you felt that way.

Top Bottom