January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

Nice. I might have to look into those. Just got the Artec Fronts put on the other night. Bolt-on seems like something I could actually do myself! lol

The only downside to a skid like that....to me......i feel it could put excessive strain on the control arm bolt. Having said that, you won't be landing the full weight of the vehicle on them so this setup would probably work just fine.

Sent from my phone?

I had thought about that too. I'm saving up for a long arm lift and in the meantime just wanted something back there that may prevent bracket failure. The Long arm will have weld on's at the time of install.

just a friendly reminder guys, check to see if your membership cards have expired and plan to have extra cash along with you

I had thought about that too. I'm saving up for a long arm lift and in the meantime just wanted something back there that may prevent bracket failure. The Long arm will have weld on's at the time of install.

Awesome. I hope to upgrade to long arms one day

Sent from my phone?

Last edited:
awesome thank you. anything else needed to enter?
You have to fill out some forms for the membership, pay the daily park access fee ($35/driver, $7/passenger) and you are good to go. Nothing else in addition to the usual trail items you carry anyways (water, lunch, recover gear, basic med kit, extinguisher, etc.).

i think 2 groups for this day is a good idea. we can cover a lot more ground with 2 groups and get a lot more done considering how we have to be off the trails before 5 and we are not allowed on before 8. we can always meet up for lunch like usual.

i think 2 groups for this day is a good idea. we can cover a lot more ground with 2 groups and get a lot more done considering how we have to be off the trails before 5 and we are not allowed on before 8. we can always meet up for lunch like usual.

Great idea steve, large groups get so slow....

What would the groups be?

Blacks and green/Blues?

yea something like that. we will see what the weather is like as well cause if its snowing or if its really cold and icy blacks dont sound to safe to me :twocents:

Top Bottom