January 25th trip to Rausch Creek.

I'll get the list updated when I get to my computer.

Hey which of the maybes are actually coming?

Scott?
Eddie?
Ramp?

Theres a couple others I beleive.

If everyone who isstayin st the hotel could let me know which days i can update the list there as well.

Sent from my phone?

ill be at the comfort inn Friday night with my buddy, 2 Jeeps

Will probably be sticking to Greens and Blues myself since its my first trip out there. Don't want to get in over my head especially until I get some form of rocker protection.

Will probably be sticking to Greens and Blues myself since its my first trip out there. Don't want to get in over my head especially until I get some form of rocker protection.

Don't worry. We won't get you into anything you arn't comfortable with.

Anyone interested in the northeast property? There are a few trails over there I'd like to hit. Yellow Jacket, Outer Limits and a few others.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Anyone interested in the northeast property? There are a few trails over there I'd like to hit. Yellow Jacket, Outer Limits and a few others.

yellow jacket is on the south property by trail 5. just at the end of CV trail. i think trail 4 (blue) runs thru/around it as well.

Yellow jacket, Outer limits and the 38's

the 38's are fun trails. outerlimits looks like a trail that would require a small group (no more than 5) and a long time to spot thru since its really off camber and really rocky. Tacker, 1bamfr (keoni) and mysef walked it one time and we knew it would be an all morning deal for that trail to make sure everyone stays safe.

Its a fun trail especially the end but I bet it would be a royal pain in the ass with snow. CV is probably my favorite though.

the 38's are fun trails. outerlimits looks like a trail that would require a small group (no more than 5) and a long time to spot thru since its really off camber and really rocky. Tacker, 1bamfr (keoni) and mysef walked it one time and we knew it would be an all morning deal for that trail to make sure everyone stays safe.

Oh Yeah, Outer Limits is a ridiculous trail and would take a good bit of time to get 5 rigs through it. A lot of large rocks and in the beginning the hill climb looks to be pretty intense. It is very do-able with a 35" lifted JK though

Madness and I checked it out in Nov definitely doable in a jk as long as its not wet or snow covered. Would very possibly require some winching too. The beginning of it, first 20-30yds is the most technically difficult spot and would require a very definite plan.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh Yeah, Outer Limits is a ridiculous trail and would take a good bit of time to get 5 rigs through it. A lot of large rocks and in the beginning the hill climb looks to be pretty intense. It is very do-able with a 35" lifted JK though

I wasn't aware that there was a 35" lift kit out there :bleh:

Madness and I checked it out in Nov definitely doable in a jk as long as its not wet or snow covered. Would very possibly require some winching too. The beginning of it, first 20-30yds is the most technically difficult spot and would require a very definite plan.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

So I should stay away until I get a winch?

Can't wait to see all of you guys...Steve you and Heinrich make me so jealous those rigs are looking bad ass

It is what it is!

Top Bottom