Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Cool. I wanted to do the first weekend since its me birthday but it'll probably end up being the middle of the month. More time to cool down anyways.

It's Texas, it could be 90 degrees on Christmas :crazyeyes:

I'm definitely interested, I should have enough time to forecast vacation for either weekend if necessary. Might have to roll solo if nothing else if the wife's school schedule conflicts.

Ok Houston people, I think I'm going to start a thread for a Hidden Falls run in October. How's the first weekend sound? Friday September 30th through Sunday October 2nd. I'll set a meet up spot in Marble Falls the evening of the 30th. I'm asking here first since there's a lot of you and you guys have to drive farther than most.

Oh yeah, we are in.. either weekend will work... hopefully :sly:

Tomorrow I am installing the Enforcer at my house. Tom (tdougherty) is coming over to help. More are welcome. dwiggles bailed on me (i joke i joke).

Chamber Pros wont be in for a week or two so no test drive I assume since I am running factory wheels with spacers. Front track bar bracket will be here next week so drag link flip and whatnot won't be done until then. Probably starting around 0800 finish around 1800 as I have plans at 1900. Plan is to finish next Saturday what we don't get done. PM me if you're interested in wrenching! BYOB.

Tomorrow I am installing the Enforcer at my house. Tom (tdougherty) is coming over to help. More are welcome. dwiggles bailed on me (i joke i joke).

Chamber Pros wont be in for a week or two so no test drive I assume since I am running factory wheels with spacers. Front track bar bracket will be here next week so drag link flip and whatnot won't be done until then. Probably starting around 0800 finish around 1800 as I have plans at 1900. Plan is to finish next Saturday what we don't get done. PM me if you're interested in wrenching! BYOB.

Lol... I can come by for a few hours sunday if you don't finish saturday

Lol... I can come by for a few hours sunday if you don't finish saturday

We'll see where we are at. I'd rather just wait until the track bar bracket comes in. I'll let you know but since it isn't my DD I don't NEED it done until the SNG next Sunday. Is going to be road worthy (safe) to drive without the chamber pros? My BS now is 4.75.

We'll see where we are at. I'd rather just wait until the track bar bracket comes in. I'll let you know but since it isn't my DD I don't NEED it done until the SNG next Sunday. Is going to be road worthy (safe) to drive without the chamber pros? My BS now is 4.75.

The only thing you need the smaller back space for is the rear sway bar links. So as long as they don't rub, you will should be fine

Next weekend we have the AIA sandcastle compitition in Galveston. All the local Archetecture Firms compete and being that my wifey is an archetect, we will be there shaping sand...
If you're not busy, the sandcastles will be on point for sure! :thumb:

The AIA sandcastle compition in Galveston today has been canceled due to rain. Just incase anyone was planning on making the drive to check it out this afternoon.

Can someone link the anything and everything sale thread? I can't find it on my phone but warn is having a pretty good promotion right now and want to post up the screenshot. Free winch recovery accessory kit when you purchase a winch. :thumb:

Top Bottom