Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Rangers beat the Astros [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] sorry guys better luck tomorrow

They didn't fix the fender?
There was no need, i still have my fender just didnt get a chance to put it back on before taking it to the shop lol
Why as it in the shop?
During barnwell, the locker was acting up and sue enough. I think they said the plunger or actuator was stuck in the lock position. If it happens again, ill just upgrade to a arb locker i guess. Unless i get lucky and find a stock locker out of an axle for a decent price
Challenge accepted lives to challenge another obstacle :)

Yes indeedy! i forgot how much red dirt was inside the jeep when i got it back [emoji28]

There was no need, i still have my fender just didnt get a chance to put it back on before taking it to the shop lol

During barnwell, the locker was acting up and sue enough. I think they said the plunger or actuator was stuck in the lock position. If it happens again, ill just upgrade to a arb locker i guess. Unless i get lucky and find a stock locker out of an axle for a decent price

Yes indeedy! i forgot how much red dirt was inside the jeep when i got it back [emoji28]

Every time I hit a good bump in the road more red dust comes out of god knows where!

Great to have it home!

Mine falls from the Spider Webshade. But its nothing a topless right cant fix!

That's what I'm doing right now. Pulled the top and doors, and just letting nature clean it out. Plus, the weather up north isn't too bad :)

Nick - that EVO level sure does look good ;)

That's what I'm doing right now. Pulled the top and doors, and just letting nature clean it out. Plus, the weather up north isn't too bad :)

It's gorgeous here today too, but I'm too busy being an American at jury duty, bleh.

This is as close to sunshine as I've gotten today.

Attachments

• 1465310599465.jpg
    1465310599465.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 44

Well thank you very much! Its not too shabby [emoji14]
It's gorgeous here today too, but I'm too busy being an American at jury duty, bleh.

This is as close to sunshine as I've gotten today.

I had jury duty about 4 months ago for the first time. Luckily, they had 80+ to many people so i got to go home by early :rock:

Well thank you very much! Its not too shabby [emoji14]

I had jury duty about 4 months ago for the first time. Luckily, they had 80+ to many people so i got to go home by early :rock:

Made it out without getting picked!

Attachments

• 1465333647510.jpg
    1465333647510.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 53
Top Bottom