Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

The AIA sandcastle compition in Galveston today has been canceled due to rain. Just incase anyone was planning on making the drive to check it out this afternoon.

I originally quoted your post to give you shit for not texting me back yet posting on the forum, then I realized my phone was on silent and you did. :bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:

Sun finally comes out in Houston this morning and I have to travel for work. Just my luck.

Well then guys, we know who to blame for all the rain! Lol.

Before I order some, wanted to check with you guys first. Does anybody happen to have some longer sway bar links laying around? Even some stock rear links would work, mine are a hair too short as is, and might even be more than a hair short in the near future :secret:

Well then guys, we know who to blame for all the rain! Lol.

Before I order some, wanted to check with you guys first. Does anybody happen to have some longer sway bar links laying around? Even some stock rear links would work, mine are a hair too short as is, and might even be more than a hair short in the near future :secret:

Check with Jackle (Charlie), He MIGHT have an extra rear set of factory rears... I'm not sure though

Topless today, even if it was only for a couple of hours.

Attachments

• 1465264586048.jpg
    1465264586048.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 1465264600003.jpg
    1465264600003.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 33
Top Bottom