Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Do we need an official S&G event thread?

Yes!

Works for me :thumb:

Getting there, need to settle on a date. There were some who weren't available the 11th (Saturday) and not sure on the 12th (Sunday) I have the wife's family reunion @ noon, but after that we could head over to meet up :beer:

So far the 12th is best. After your reunion would work for us as well.

I'll keep an eye on what date everyone decides on and my wife and I will try to be there. My wife has a wild work schedule, so I may roll solo if she's not able to make it. :beer:

Yeah, I saw that.

I was going home on Friday and I had one more crossing to go but I watched these 2 big trucks start to get pushed off the road and reverse back. If they couldn't make it i wasn't going to make it for sure.

Yea man, don't even chance it out there unless you know how deep it is.

Ok Houston people, I think I'm going to start a thread for a Hidden Falls run in October. How's the first weekend sound? Friday September 30th through Sunday October 2nd. I'll set a meet up spot in Marble Falls the evening of the 30th. I'm asking here first since there's a lot of you and you guys have to drive farther than most.

Ok Houston people, I think I'm going to start a thread for a Hidden Falls run in October. How's the first weekend sound? Friday September 30th through Sunday October 2nd. I'll set a meet up spot in Marble Falls the evening of the 30th. I'm asking here first since there's a lot of you and you guys have to drive farther than most.

I am very interested in a fall run, but I'll be in Brazil on these dates until the 10th of October :( but I'm in if it's another weekend!

Very excited for a fall Texas run though! :)

Count me in.

I am very interested in a fall run, but I'll be in Brazil on these dates until the 10th of October :( but I'm in if it's another weekend!

Very excited for a fall Texas run though! :)

Ok the second option is the 14th-16th because Napalm wants to go to Brazil🙄...

But majority rules so let me know what works for everyone.

Top Bottom