Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Just remembered I have a wedding on the 11th. We are out. Following weekend we are in fredericksburg. New date? Or the 12th.

Lol, I am feeling a little under the weather :blush:

Hard to call in sick when I work from home though, lol.

What's everybody doing next weekend though (weekend of 6/11)? Maybe a day at the beach, or a suds n grub or something? :beer:

Yeah I could probably do something then!

Thats an awesome idea. Im down for a suds n grub as well. Theres a place next to the childrens museum that i used to love going to. Havent been there in about half a year but was always amazing. And if and when the street parking is full. Theres a parking lot right next to it [emoji106]🏻

Just throwing another idea. Karbach Brewing Company. They have a restaurant and I believe are dog friendly on the patio.

Just remembered I have a wedding on the 11th. We are out. Following weekend we are in fredericksburg. New date? Or the 12th.

The 12th might work, maybe a nice Sunday afternoon on a patio somewhere?

Yeah I could probably do something then!

:wings:

Just throwing another idea. Karbach Brewing Company. They have a restaurant and I believe are dog friendly on the patio.

That place actually crossed my mind, there's also 8th Wonder (not sure about dog friendly) and Saint Arnold's (we could maybe make this a monthly thing?)

Thats an awesome idea. Im down for a suds n grub as well. Theres a place next to the childrens museum that i used to love going to. Havent been there in about half a year but was always amazing. And if and when the street parking is full. Theres a parking lot right next to it [emoji106]
Im always interested in trying new places! [emoji41]

You happen to remember the name of the old place? Lol

Im not free until July.

We'll just have to do it again then :crazyeyes:

Also, I believe we will be down at Crystal Beach at some point on the weekend after July 4th (family got a beach house) so maybe a beach day is also in order? :beer:

Works for us. My vote is for July 9. That gives everyone plenty of time to plan. Dog friendly would be nice as well. Then we can start a SNG grub thread once a few of us agree on a date? Just an idea. Whatever everyone wants. I am too fickle to make group-type decisions. Lol

Last edited:
Works for us. My vote is for July 9. That gives everyone plenty of time to plan. Dog friendly would be nice as well. Then we can start a SNG grub thread once a few of us agree on a date? Just an idea. Whatever everyone wants. I am too fickle to make group-type decisions. Lol

Another place that just came to mind was Cottonwood, it's in the Heights north of 610. Good burgers, plenty of room, and dog friendly. :thumb:

Why don't we do one somewhere in the middle on 10 in July? That way the San Antonio, Austin, and Houston folks can get together. Just a thought. I could do the weekend of 9th if you did.

Why don't we do one somewhere in the middle on 10 in July? That way the San Antonio, Austin, and Houston folks can get together. Just a thought. I could do the weekend of 9th if you did.

That would be cool! I second the motion for a SNG July 9th time TBD.

You happen to remember the name of the old place? Lol

Also, I believe we will be down at Crystal Beach at some point on the weekend after July 4th (family got a beach house) so maybe a beach day is also in order? :beer:

Duh lmfao forgot to mention the name. Its called Bodegas Taco Shop. They have strawberry and mango margaritas that are great! Funny enough, ive never tried their tacos but they have a huge nacho bowl thats amazing. Well more so the cheese they use is what makes the nachos so good!
Also their hamburgers are delicious.

Thats a great idea! I third this motion [emoji106]🏻

That would be cool! I second the motion for a SNG July 9th time TBD.

My name is Brad, and I approve this motion.

Thats a great idea! I third this motion [emoji106]

4th'd...errr, 5th'd :bleh:

Still game to do something for the 11th/12th, even if it's just a few of us Houston folks (and pooches) :beer:

yep. to all of it :thumb:

I'm down for all of the above! :beer:

There they are :clap2:

I keep coming back to Cottonwood for some reason, I've only been there once but I'm trying to think of somewhere that's got a decent sized patio area, and easy/big parking (because I know we all want to stare at Jeeps while we hang out :bleh:) and it's pooch friendly (not a huge deal, but a couple of folks have mentioned it as well)

I know plenty of places that are dog friendly, have plenty of cold beer, and good food but their parking situation is meh. Anybody have any suggestions?

Edit Cottonwood is up off of Shepard, or there's also Cedar Creek

3422 N Shepherd Dr
Houston, TX 77018

Edit, edit - In-Law's family reunion on the 12th at Noon. So we wouldn't be free until maybe 3-4ish on that Sunday.

There they are :clap2:

I keep coming back to Cottonwood for some reason, I've only been there once but I'm trying to think of somewhere that's got a decent sized patio area, and easy/big parking (because I know we all want to stare at Jeeps while we hang out :bleh:) and it's pooch friendly (not a huge deal, but a couple of folks have mentioned it as well)

I know plenty of places that are dog friendly, have plenty of cold beer, and good food but their parking situation is meh. Anybody have any suggestions?

Edit Cottonwood is up off of Shepard, or there's also Cedar Creek

3422 N Shepherd Dr
Houston, TX 77018

Edit, edit - In-Law's family reunion on the 12th at Noon. So we wouldn't be free until maybe 3-4ish on that Sunday.

Cottonwood looks good.

Top Bottom