Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Where do you guys wheel in Houston area?

In my dreams pretty much. :crazyeyes:

But also Hidden Falls, that one place In Huntsville (General Sams??).

Nothing but mud around Houston if that's your thing. 3-4 hours drive for anything worth while for me.

Nothing but mud around here, which isn't my thing. We used to take the side by side out and run it around some of the parks but never in the Jeep.

...I concur. :thumb:

YUP! that about sums it up. That also looks like the ship channel bridge, or the old bridge that you used to cross over into Galveston.
:clap2: :cheesy: :thumb:

Not in Texas. No front plates or registration stickers on any of the vehicles.

Honestly I don't think that means anything. I've been running without a front plate for years without LE issue. I see tons of other vehicles without front plates as well. Regardless, that bridge is difficult to identify...Doesn't look familiar to me.

Honestly I don't think that means anything. I've been running without a front plate for years without LE issue. I see tons of other vehicles without front plates as well. Regardless, that bridge is difficult to identify...Doesn't look familiar to me.

I dont run a front plate either. It was the lack of stickers that tipped me off.

...I concur. :thumb:

YUP! that about sums it up. That also looks like the ship channel bridge, or the old bridge that you used to cross over into Galveston.
:clap2: :cheesy: :thumb:

Causeway? I do not think it is that...the Causeway has center divides that look like waves.

I found it on google guys... :idontknow: :cheesy:

I just wanted to let (remind) my Houston-area WAL people know that my PSC Brawler Lite is still for sale (on FB and CL too). $475 for WAYALIFErs ($100 off new with WAL discount from NR where it was bought).
20160506_072817.jpg
20160506_072736.jpg

Top Bottom