Florida Wayalife Members

Just getting a tally for Saturday's HardRock run.
1. 904Jeep
2. Flatattack
3. HEIMDALL_TJ
4. Jeremy (Non-Forum Member)
HEIMDALL_TJ, Jeremy, and I, will be meeting at the Kangaroo Gas Station at 715 State Road 207, St Augustine, FL 32086 (intersection of 207 and 312) at 9AM.

Just getting a tally for Saturday's HardRock run.
1. 904Jeep
2. Flatattack
3. HEIMDALL_TJ
4. Jeremy (Non-Forum Member)
HEIMDALL_TJ, Jeremy, and I, will be meeting at the Kangaroo Gas Station at 715 State Road 207, St Augustine, FL 32086 (intersection of 207 and 312) at 9AM.

Sounds good, Two for sure, possibly 5 and I'm the only forum member. We'll meet you at the park. Should be around 10am. Looks like the weather is going to play nice so it should be a good trip!!

Not part of our group, came across him after the fact.

This is what I gathered from his recollection:

"He was coming down the hill when it happen. He got scared when the right rear started lifting up so he turned the wheel to the left. Bad mistake!! Always hold the wheel straight and ride it out.

When he turn the wheel, the right tire dug in and stood the jeep on its nose. The stinger caught causing the jeep to do a 180 on its nose and hung up that way."

Three very luck young men. Could have been a lot worse.

Some more photos of yesterdays HardRock Run.DSC_0051.jpgDSC_0057.jpgDSC_0070.jpgDSC_0073.jpgDSC_0080.jpg
And this is what happens when you don't make it down the hill, remains of a JK Hardtop and Fenders.
DSC_0083.jpg

[Almost] new Jeep owner saying "Hello!"

Just ordered my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X today...the next 6-8 weeks is going to kill me!!! :gaah:

Not a member of any of the local (Central Florida) clubs yet...guess I'll start showing up at meetings in a few months.

:standing wave:

Just ordered my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X today...the next 6-8 weeks is going to kill me!!! :gaah:

Not a member of any of the local (Central Florida) clubs yet...guess I'll start showing up at meetings in a few months.

Congrats on the new JKUR.

Start by joining everyone for Jeep Beach.. congrats

Sent via Carrier Pigeon

Will see if I can make an appearance at Jeep Beach (hitch a ride with a Jeep friend from Eustis or Mt Dora)...even if I don't have my vehicle yet.

BTW, it's a JKRX (not the JKURX).

I went with Auto/4.10, 430N, Freedom Top (Black), in Copperhead. Yes, even though the website doesn't list it they're finally offering the X in Copperhead. :thumb:

Can't wait to hit the trails in the Ocala National Forest!

Top Bottom