Florida Wayalife Members

Start putting money aside for all those mods. Congrats

Well...

Heres a list of mods currently sitting in my shed or at powdercoat.

I'm still 4 to 5 weeks from taking delivery. Right now it's scheduled for production. It better come soon because I'm blowing way too much money on build parts to pass the time. Here's the list so far:

Poison Spyder Brawler Mid Front Bumper
Poison Spyder Rockbrawler II Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier
Carolina Metal Masters Black Front Loop Grab Handles
Carolina Metal Masters Black Rear Loop Grab Handles
Poison Spyder Front Crusher Flares
Poison Spyder Rear Crusher Flares
Poison Spyder Frame Mounted Rocker Knockers
JW Speaker Black 8700 Evolution Headlights
Truck Lite Pulse Modulation Adapter Harness
Poison Spyder 2.5 inch Backup Lights
sPod 6 Switch Module
ARB Compressor Harness
Poison Spyder Body Armor & Liners
EVO Vacuum Pump Relocation Kit
Poison Spyder .75 inch LED Marker Lamp
Poison Spyder Zeon Winch Plates
Dynatrac ProRock 44 Unlimited Front with ARB Air Locker, Dynatrac Ball joints, 4.88 Gears, 1310 Yoke, RCV Shafts, Reid Racing Knuckles
Dynatrac ProRock 60 Rear with ARB Air Locker, 4.88 Gears, 1310 Yoke
ARB Twin Air Compressor
Carolina Metal Masters Air Compressor Mount
Coast Front Drive Line
Coast Rear Drive Line
Warn Zeon 10-S Winch
Reese Tri-Ball Hitch with Hook
Rigid Industries Fog Light Kit
Rigid Industries D2 Fog Lights
60" Hi-Lift Jack
Dynomax Ultra Flo Stainless Steel Exhaust
Antenna X 13 inch Antenna
Goodyear Wrangler MT/R 37/12.5/17 Kevlar Tires
KMC XD Series 17 inch Addict Black Wheels
Spiderweb Shade Top
Metalcloak Game Changer 3.5 inch Lift 6-pack edition
Metalcloak Drag Link
Metalcloak Tie Rod
Metalcloak Back Seat Plate
AEV ProCal
Wet Okole Seat Covers
Rancho Tube Doors with Shadeskins

Looking for a Rubi transfer case

Now before I start getting negative feedback for some of my choices, I hadn't found Wayalife until after I had acquired some of this stuff. This will be my DD until it's paid off, then it will become the third dedicated fun vehicle. I've already resigned myself to the fact that it will never be finished, much to my wife's dismay.

My delivery date has been delayed, so I'm passing the time by shopping and learning, to the detriment of my wallet. I had originally specified Amp'd, but changed my mind when I started seeing pics of Copperheads. I changed the color via email and received a confirmation. Apparently someone else entered the order and didn't get the memo. I first found out about it when they emailed me the VON sheet 4 weeks later because they had entered the wrong email for updates from Jeep. Sheesh! They tried to get it changed, but it was too late. So now the dealer is going to have to sell a stripped down JKU Sport with half doors and auto transmission and no other options. Good luck with that!

At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter too much, because I'm still in my lease on my Mazda CX-9 until June, so it will save me at a month or two of double car payments.

Last edited:
Well...

I'm still 4 to 5 weeks from taking delivery. Right now it's scheduled for production. It better come soon because I'm blowing way too much money on build parts to pass the time. Here's the list so far:

sPod 6 Switch Module
ARB Compressor Harness
Dynatrac ProRock 44 Unlimited Front with ARB Air Locker, Dynatrac Ball joints,4.88 Gears,1310 Yoke, RCV Shafts, Reid Racing Knuckles
ARB Twin Air Compressor
Coast Front Drive Line
Coast Rear Drive Line
Warn Zeon 10-S Winch
60" Hi-Lift Jack
Spiderweb Shade Top
Metalcloak Drag Link
Metalcloak Tie Rod
AEV ProCal
Wet Okole Seat Covers

Wow! :eek: That is quite the build list.
Just how BIG is your shed?

Well...

sPod 6 Switch Module
ARB Compressor Harness
Dynatrac ProRock 44 Unlimited Front with ARB Air Locker, Dynatrac Ball joints,4.88 Gears,1310 Yoke, RCV Shafts, Reid Racing Knuckles
ARB Twin Air Compressor
Coast Front Drive Line
Coast Rear Drive Line
Warn Zeon 10-S Winch
60" Hi-Lift Jack
Spiderweb Shade Top
Metalcloak Drag Link
Metalcloak Tie Rod
AEV ProCal
Wet Okole Seat Covers

Now before I start getting negative feedback for some of my choices, I hadn't found Wayalife until after I had acquired some of this stuff. This will be my DD until it's paid off, then it will become the third dedicated fun vehicle. I've already resigned myself to the fact that it will never be finished, much to my wife's dismay.

My delivery date has been delayed, so I'm passing the time by shopping and learning, to the detriment of my wallet. I had originally specified Amp'd, but changed my mind when I started seeing pics of Copperheads. I changed the color via email and received a confirmation. Apparently someone else entered the order and didn't get the memo. I first found out about it when they emailed me the VON sheet 4 weeks later because they had entered the wrong email for updates from Jeep. Sheesh! They tried to get it changed, but it was too late. So now the dealer is going to have to sell a stripped down JKU Sport with half doors and auto transmission and no other options. Good luck with that!

At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter too much, because I'm still in my lease on my Mazda CX-9 until June, so it will save me at a month or two of double car payments.

May I recommend going with 5:13's if you are going to run 37's. It will give you a little more power on the trail. 4:88 are great for 35's. Also you may want to upgrade your drive shafts to 1350's for the 37's.

Looks like it will be a fun build.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

May I recommend going with 5:13's if you are going to run 37's. It will give you a little more power on the trail. 4:88 are great for 35's. Also you may want to upgrade your drive shafts to 1350's for the 37's.

Looks like it will be a fun build.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

This stuff is already in the shed. I originally ordered 5:13's but the guys at Northridge talked me into 4:88 since it will be mostly on road at first. He mentioned a certain RPM the engine likes to cruise at without shifting cruising on the highway. Once it becomes a dedicated third vehicle, I'll probably regear for more oomph. As for 1350's, I may upgrade to those in the future as well, but I'd read that you want your u-joint to be the weakest link in your drive train so it will fail first instead of something way more expensive. This is a huge learning experience and thanks for all of the input! :clap2::2thumbsup:

One proud Dad.

My oldest daughter just picked up her 2012 JKUR. Looks like I'll be building up two jeeps now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 140
I made the mistake of parking next to her last night, now she hasn't let up about a lift kit and tires. So I'll tell her about the Wayalife site and let the information flow.

What happened?

I put extended brake lines on before going down to Hard Rock and yesterday I saw some brake fluid leaking from one of the lines. The line is bloated with brake fluid and the brake pedal is soft. Waiting for a replacement to come in from Crown hopefully.

Top Bottom