Florida Wayalife Members

WISH I could be there Ed...gonna be in Key Largo for a wedding, other wise would be trekking down there with Craig. Have an awesome time brother :thumb:

New guy here.. just saying hello.

Hope to make it out next Sunday to meet some people in the area.

Btw if you see me around Pines give a wave

Last edited:
New guy here.. just saying hello.

Hope to make it out next Sunday to meet some people in the area.

Btw if you see me around Pines give a wave

Now I'll be looking for you too. Your welcome to join in any ride we post and welcome to Wayalife.:rock:

I'm going to have to bow out for the 23rd. I didn't realize it was same day as Daytona 500 and will be spending it with the old man.

Just purchased Jeep Beach 2014 registration. Now I need to find a place to crash for a couple of days. Any suggestions as to where the WAL crew is going to be hanging out?

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Just purchased Jeep Beach 2014 registration. Now I need to find a place to crash for a couple of days. Any suggestions as to where the WAL crew is going to be hanging out?

R/
Will

We'll be staying at a campground 20 min away I'll post up the details here a little later when the wife gets up:yup:

R/
Will

Any Jeeps in the field? There will be down my way. Sorry you can't make it :naw:

We'll be staying at a campground 20 min away I'll post up the details here a little later when the wife gets up:yup:

We did that last year at the KOA site.. there was a large group of people there from the event..

We booked a room at the new Hilton on the beach for this year just down from the event hotel

Attachments

• 1392646350496.jpg
    1392646350496.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 97
Top Bottom