Florida Wayalife Members

Ditto.......Thanks for the heads up on this hotel Patty.......there was just one room left and we were able to secure it......looking forward to hanging out with you guys again :thumb:

~Woodrow~

Last edited:
Hi everyone I just found this thread and I'm currently in miami. I would love to join some of y'all on a run sometime!

Where exactly is this hard rock?

Thanks

Is hard rock in Ocala as well? What kind of wheeling is there in Ocala?

Yes it is in Ocala and about 30 minutes Ocala National Forest.
There is a group heading down on the 22nd. flattattack has posted it.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

What kind of wheeling is there in Ocala?
The national forest is mostly long, flat, service roads. Hardrock on the other hand has a couple water crossings, deep mud(depending on recency of rain), steep hill climbs, a rock garden, and some manmade concrete pipe obstacles.

Hey everyone! My husband and I are from Crystal River/ Gainesville! We've just begun the Jeep life and look forward to many good times!

*Jeep wave* from Jax. Recently been part of MJC club out of St Augustine, going to Jeep Beach in April - maybe will see some of y'all there!

=)

Nice! I'm currently not in a jeep club. I actually have gone wheeling with them in Citrus County, Withlacoochee forest. Probably going to join the Orlando Jeep Club sometime cause thats more closer in my area. Are you apart of the Mid Florida Jeep club?

Do you have any info on the Citrus Jeep club? I live a mile from the forest and would love to join!

Top Bottom