End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

Can't wait for this. I'm a maybe until I know if I can get those days off work or not, but it should be doable. Gonna be an awesome trip!

Just incase some of you guys don't follow Northridge4x4 on Facebook, they are having a promo code to get 5-10% off on most of the top brands on their site. So stock up boys! I'm about to get me some EVO stuff

Newbie question....

I don't have an onboard air compressor in my rig. As far as airing down, is there somewhere close to air up after hitting the trails?

Newbie question....

I don't have an onboard air compressor in my rig. As far as airing down, is there somewhere close to air up after hitting the trails?

Theres a station at the trail head to air back up. Its right next to the out post where you buy your permit for the weekend

New to the forum and decently new to Jeeps. I think that i am going to try to make this trip but need to figure out my coaching schedule for High School football. I hope i get a chance to get out and hit the trails with yall

Hope you all don't mind that I am newbie, but would love to go out with some more experienced people. I've gotten the jeep muddy on some bogs (and although I love it) I REALLY want to learn to crawl. I've watched so many videos from Daniel, I feel like I know the lines. I am in Jacksonville, NC. I'll be going with my two older kids (11 & 12). What is the cost of the day pass? Also does any one have info on camping out? (I know you can google it, just asking for experiences) Hopefully hitting the Smokies after Uwharrie. Make the trip worth it.

Hope you all don't mind that I am newbie, but would love to go out with some more experienced people. I've gotten the jeep muddy on some bogs (and although I love it) I REALLY want to learn to crawl. I've watched so many videos from Daniel, I feel like I know the lines. I am in Jacksonville, NC. I'll be going with my two older kids (11 & 12). What is the cost of the day pass? Also does any one have info on camping out? (I know you can google it, just asking for experiences) Hopefully hitting the Smokies after Uwharrie. Make the trip worth it.

It is five bucks for the day pass. There is a hotel near by that many of us will be staying at. I'm not sure about the camping situation.
There will be a newbie group that goes at a slower pace. If you don't have front and rear tow points I urge you to get them as well as a CB. Hope you can make it.

It is five bucks for the day pass. There is a hotel near by that many of us will be staying at. I'm not sure about the camping situation.
There will be a newbie group that goes at a slower pace. If you don't have front and rear tow points I urge you to get them as well as a CB. Hope you can make it.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429992770.251922.jpg
I have two of these in the front and a hook in the back. Is this good enough? I will look into the CB for sure.

There are multiple campgrounds within minutes of the trails. There are also multiple places along the trails to camp. I went 2 weeks ago and just found a good clearing on the side of one of the trails and set up there. The main difference would be having water, electric and bathrooms, or nothing.

There are multiple campgrounds within minutes of the trails. There are also multiple places along the trails to camp. I went 2 weeks ago and just found a good clearing on the side of one of the trails and set up there. The main difference would be having water, electric and bathrooms, or nothing.

Sweet. Will have to see what the kids say to camping out.

Top Bottom