End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

😁😁😁 I can't wait to have fun

I know the feeling.

I wouldn't mind taking out a group of new guys on the easier trails and sharing what little knowledge my brain has accumulated. I have issues with my back that may keep me from hitting the harder courses. Plus, being from out of state I have no plans on towing the Jeep home.

How many Jeeps are now confirmed? I notice the list hasn't been updated in a while.

I know the feeling.

I wouldn't mind taking out a group of new guys on the easier trails and sharing what little knowledge my brain has accumulated. I have issues with my back that may keep me from hitting the harder courses. Plus, being from out of state I have no plans on towing the Jeep home.

How many Jeeps are now confirmed? I notice the list hasn't been updated in a while.

I'm game to learn as much as I can from whomever. Thanks for the offer.

I know the feeling.

I'll be updating this evening. Work and the family have had me busy as hell lately.

Not to ask a stupid question, but is this something my 3 and 6 year old can be a part of? Or does the park have age restrictions?

Can't wait either! This will only be the second trip to an off-road park with people who know what they're doing lol, and a first with the JK.

That's what is going to make this trip so good I think. You will have a mix of everyone. From newbies to guys that have vast knowledge.

Put me down as a maybe, this sounds like a good time. A JKUR with 35s and 2.5 inch lift (no rock sliders) should make it through most trails there, right?

I am def. interested. My daughters first bday is around that date and we're not sure if we're going to PA or not.

New to the forum and decently new to Jeeps. I think that i am going to try to make this trip but need to figure out my coaching schedule for High School football. I hope i get a chance to get out and hit the trails with yall

Hope you all don't mind that I am newbie, but would love to go out with some more experienced people. I've gotten the jeep muddy on some bogs (and although I love it) I REALLY want to learn to crawl. I've watched so many videos from Daniel, I feel like I know the lines. I am in Jacksonville, NC. I'll be going with my two older kids (11 & 12). What is the cost of the day pass? Also does any one have info on camping out? (I know you can google it, just asking for experiences) Hopefully hitting the Smokies after Uwharrie. Make the trip worth it.

I've got all 4 of you on the list and have sent out the PM with hotel information. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Not to ask a stupid question, but is this something my 3 and 6 year old can be a part of? Or does the park have age restrictions?

I've got you down as well. I didn't send you the hotel information since I saw that you were going to camp. If you still would like it, please let me know. Looking forward to it!!

I've got all 4 of you on the list and have sent out the PM with hotel information. Looking forward to meeting you all!

I've got you down as well. I didn't send you the hotel information since I saw that you were going to camp. If you still would like it, please let me know. Looking forward to it!!

Thanks for sending the hotel information, however if I go I will be driving there from Raleigh the morning of. I hope I can make it, and as many have suggested about themselves before, I am a newbie (although I have gotten the hang of going sideways, but that's about it), so I look forward to learning some things about rock crawling and wheeling in general. I am planning on going for a day trip there in early or late June or sometime in July if anyone would be interested in joining me, but I haven't figured out any definite dates yet.

Thanks for sending the hotel information, however if I go I will be driving there from Raleigh the morning of. I hope I can make it, and as many have suggested about themselves before, I am a newbie (although I have gotten the hang of going sideways, but that's about it), so I look forward to learning some things about rock crawling and wheeling in general. I am planning on going for a day trip there in early or late June or sometime in July if anyone would be interested in joining me, but I haven't figured out any definite dates yet.

I'll go with you my man! I only live a little over an hour away, Winston-Salem area. Let me know when and I'll see if I can be there!

If you could send that info it'd be great. Just in case I can talk some others around here into going that prefer a hotel to camping.

We are undecided on either camping or the hotel. Just got a new Marmot that I am ready to try out. Maybe we can all book some camp sites close together if more people go that route?

thardy, you are rocking this group ride! Thank you for all the work you have put into this. You can count on me for some beer that weekend! :beer:

Top Bottom