End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

Put me down for a tentative. My son leaves on Monday the 10th for boot camp. Pretty sure Ill have all summer with him and heck, he might even want to come!

My plan was to bring my wife and 4yo. Problem is our babysitting coverage for our will-be 1y/o just fell through. Not sure how well thatll work bringing him. Only other option is coming solo, which would break my 4y/o's heart.

My plan was to bring my wife and 4yo. Problem is our babysitting coverage for our will-be 1y/o just fell through. Not sure how well thatll work bringing him. Only other option is coming solo, which would break my 4y/o's heart.

I brought my son there when he was just over a year old. If your car seat has good head support I say bring your whole family. 1428271464910.jpg

I brought my son there when he was just over a year old. If your car seat has good head support I say bring your whole family.
I may just have to do that. May be a bit more work bringin em both but im not missin this trip.

Wow! I haven't looked at this thread in a while and I'm super stoked to see the amount of people signed on as well as the interest and the maybes. This is shaping up to be an epic event!

Thardy, my buddy wants to join us if there's room. I've asked him more than once if he's still wanting to go and he keeps telling me yes. So if there's room, please add him to the list. He's not a member here, or anywhere else for that matter, but he's a decent guy regardless. His name is Mike.

Also, we plan on camping for the weekend. If anyone else is doing that, I'd love to know where we need to be and if I need to reserve spots, who to contact. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Lastly, I'd just like to thank you for coordinating this. Great job!

Wow! I haven't looked at this thread in a while and I'm super stoked to see the amount of people signed on as well as the interest and the maybes. This is shaping up to be an epic event!

Thardy, my buddy wants to join us if there's room. I've asked him more than once if he's still wanting to go and he keeps telling me yes. So if there's room, please add him to the list. He's not a member here, or anywhere else for that matter, but he's a decent guy regardless. His name is Mike.

Also, we plan on camping for the weekend. If anyone else is doing that, I'd love to know where we need to be and if I need to reserve spots, who to contact. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Lastly, I'd just like to thank you for coordinating this. Great job!

I've added him to the list! As far as camping goes, I will be pulling some info together for lodging soon and will post up as soon as I have something.

Don't thank me just yet! Got to pull it off first! I really started this just to drum up interest on the East Coast. I'm really excited that we have this many members wanting to go. Hopefully we can make the "End of Summer" run an annual thing!

thardy, you may move me over from the tentative to the confirmed! Lookin forward to meeting everyone...

Looking like we may have a crowd

Yup! Even though I won't be in my own Jeep, really looking forward to meeting everyone. Might even try to pickup a semi-decent video camera to try and put together a little vid of the run!

Yup! Even though I won't be in my own Jeep, really looking forward to meeting everyone. Might even try to pickup a semi-decent video camera to try and put together a little vid of the run!

I'll be bringing my gopro. If you don't want to spend the money on a camera. Either way can put together a good video of the ride.

I'll have my GoPro as well. Might just have to combine everyone's videos to make one. The only problem with the GoPro can be getting getting a good shot. We'll see though.

I'll have my GoPro as well. Might just have to combine everyone's videos to make one. The only problem with the GoPro can be getting getting a good shot. We'll see though.

I'll have a camera as well. Think the video making will be pretty well covered.

I'll have a camera as well. Think the video making will be pretty well covered.

Sweet. Then we'll just have to get all the footage into someone's hands to put it all together. I've done very little video editing but don't mind giving it a shot at all. Unless someone else wants to take that on.

Top Bottom