End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

The factory open hooks. It's a sahara. That's a great point though & probably an easy upgrade. Thanks!

N/p. If you have just the two on the front and a hitch, Id look into a D ring mount for the hitch and a tow strap.

That should cover you for this trip. :thumbup:

My hometown isn't far from uwharrie even though I've never been. I'll be bringing my brother and nephew. They will be impressed with what our jeeps can do.

camping

I know it will be on the warm side given the time of year. But, im game to camp. Any other takers?

Holy shit there's gonna be a bunch of Jeeps lol

Which is great, cause I'm probably going to need someone to ride along with! Not driving myself will probably make it a little easier to keep it organized.

Well as of right now us central ky boys are bringing three rigs. lol

This will be my first so, id like to see alot!

Are all of the guys you're referring to on the list?

As far as camping goes, I'm going to be sticking to the hotel for this trip.

Speaking of hotel, I'm going to work on getting us some group discounts since there are so many of us. If yall can let me know who plans on staying at a hotel, should help to be sure we get the best deal!

Even though I more than likely won't have a rig for this ride, I'm really looking forward to it.

Which is great, cause I'm probably going to need someone to ride along with! Not driving myself will probably make it a little easier to keep it organized.

Are all of the guys you're referring to on the list?

As far as camping goes, I'm going to be sticking to the hotel for this trip.

Speaking of hotel, I'm going to work on getting us some group discounts since there are so many of us. If yall can let me know who plans on staying at a hotel, should help to be sure we get the best deal!

Even though I more than likely won't have a rig for this ride, I'm really looking forward to it.

Yeah Medixjk and blawson

You can count me in. I'm only about an hour and a half away from there been planning to go this summer anyways

I'm definitely interested. I've got a lift sitting in my basement waiting to go on so hopefully it'll be on by then!

I only live about an hour away from Uwharrie. I plain on hitting it a few times this summer hopefully

If you or anyone else thats more local would like to take a smaller day, or one night weekend trip over the summer before this big trip I would be down. Im done with school on may 5th and barely work weekends so just let me know:thumb:

Top Bottom