End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

I was waiting to decide once I heard back from you guys on meeting up. At the latest, 1000. It will take me about 5-5.5 hrs to get there.

Since we are camping I will need time to set up my hooch before the get together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was waiting to decide once I heard back from you guys on meeting up. At the latest, 1000. It will take me about 5-5.5 hrs to get there.

Since we are camping I will need time to set up my hooch before the get together.

Our plan is to leave the Mall of Ga area (Buford) around 10:00 am. I'll work on putting together a timeline of everything.

Got some good and bad news.

Good news is me and my lady will be down there Friday afternoon and my lift will be going on this Thursday and Friday!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!! Lol

Bad news. I might not have my tires in time for the ride, so I'll probably be on my stock 32s with a 3" lift. Hopefully I can figure something out lol

Dude you'll be fine👌

According to GPS its 5hr and 2 minutes from my driveway to the hotel parking lot. Im sure thats probably pretty close after we stop a time or 2.

I've updated the first post to reflect the location of the meet and greet for Friday night!

Coaches Cheeseburgers
169 Montgomery Crossing
Biscoe, NC 27209

See you all in a couple weeks!

Sweet! Looking forward to it! :yup:

I will be down around 7:30 or 8 pm thursday night. setting up camp will take me about 15 minutes. If anyone wants to meet up thursday night just hit me up at my campsite and we can ride.

Our plan is to leave the Mall of Ga area (Buford) around 10:00 am. I'll work on putting together a timeline of everything.

I might actually drive up with you all. Let me know where.

BTW how any jeeps are we looking at for the convoy up there from Atlanta?

Last edited:
I've updated the first post to reflect the location of the meet and greet for Friday night!

Coaches Cheeseburgers
169 Montgomery Crossing
Biscoe, NC 27209

See you all in a couple weeks!

Nice can't wait to see yall in a few weeks :thumb:

I figure we might head that way from Kinston should take around 2.5 - 3 hours depending on traffic. May leave sometime that morning.

Last edited:
my wife and I will probably have to skip the meet and greet. I doubt they welcome dogs and I cant leave my dog in the camper for most of the night. I will meet up with you guys for the night ride when your done at the burger joint.

my wife and I will probably have to skip the meet and greet. I doubt they welcome dogs and I cant leave my dog in the camper for most of the night. I will meet up with you guys for the night ride when your done at the burger joint.

I'll be hanging out with my dog too👌 so we can hangout together

Didn't realize you were in the hard group. Now I'm turnt!

It shouldn't be too bad. I've rode with some friends before that did Daniel in a WJ with 31s, and XJ on 31s and a TJ on 33s, so I should be fine lol. Plus I think I'll be good considering the trails I did at Windrock with my Jeep stock and the sway bars still connected lol. MedixJK can vouch for that, he was there! Lol

Top Bottom