End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

We have our room and are pretty stoked as well... still ironing out a sitter so we can just hang, wheel and have a good time...

I wanted to camp, but just so unsure of the weather...

We have our room and are pretty stoked as well... still ironing out a sitter so we can just hang, wheel and have a good time...

I wanted to camp, but just so unsure of the weather...

We're going to ruff it, although I'd prefer a room. The little ones will be with us, so this should be the usual fun, frustrating and stressful trip we always have lol. I'm sure they'll love it though.

PGH08JK, you sent me a PM in regards to this thread but your inbox is full. You're more than welcome to join us!

I'll be leaving here on Thursday but might stop over in Charlotte for some sight seeing before heading over Friday.

I'm at site 19 Badin Lake as of Thursday night. Anyone coming down early?

A few of us will be there early/mid Friday. I hope to be there around lunch time, but it will all depend on traffic.

Last edited:
Got some good and bad news.

Good news is me and my lady will be down there Friday afternoon and my lift will be going on this Thursday and Friday!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!! Lol

Bad news. I might not have my tires in time for the ride, so I'll probably be on my stock 32s with a 3" lift. Hopefully I can figure something out lol

Got some good and bad news.

Good news is me and my lady will be down there Friday afternoon and my lift will be going on this Thursday and Friday!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!! Lol

Bad news. I might not have my tires in time for the ride, so I'll probably be on my stock 32s with a 3" lift. Hopefully I can figure something out lol

Hey, you won't have to worry about tire rub anywhere!

I've updated the first post to reflect the location of the meet and greet for Friday night!

Coaches Cheeseburgers
169 Montgomery Crossing
Biscoe, NC 27209

See you all in a couple weeks!

Top Bottom