Packed up and ready for the lift to go on tomorrow

Attachments

• 1438215214205.jpg
    1438215214205.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 1438215229280.jpg
    1438215229280.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 69
Looks great and it's not even installed yet!

One day I will join the lifted crowd. The next day I'll probably stroke out.

Thanks man! I think I'll look a little goofy since I don't have my 35s yet lol. And you'll bite the bullet and lift yours one day, then it just gets more and more expensive lol

Not a problem at all. That was kind of what I was thinking too. I'd also like to be able to get the group through some moderate trails for those that are comfortable with it and it would allow me to help spot people through.

Cool thanks man. I'll probably end up bouncing around to ensure everyone is getting comfortable with things. May be even try some more difficult stuff as people build confidence.

If you can work it out, I'd probably stick you in the Medium group of you're ok with that. It would give that group another person that's familiar with the trails.

K, I have another jku coming as well who knows the trails

Aighty we are 8 days out I'm getting super stoked bout this trip gonna start prepping D-Day in the next few days

Im still shedding a tear that your not doing it yourself! :beer:;)

Haha I wish I had the time and space to do it! But my buddy has a lift in his garage so it makes it wayyyy easier than my sloped driveway lol. I'll be helping him out tomorrow when I get off work

Haha I wish I had the time and space to do it! But my buddy has a lift in his garage so it makes it wayyyy easier than my sloped driveway lol. I'll be helping him out tomorrow when I get off work

I dont blame you on that. If I had access to a lift I would go that route. If I can avoid the driveway or garage floor I usually take that route.

I am with ya but the weather forecast is showing rain Friday and Saturday. I hope it changes.

Btw, you driving up or trailering?

Its gonna be on a trailer. I dont trust my junk to make it back lol. I could see it blowing up on the way home (knock on wood). *Insert Trevor telling me to shut up here*

Its gonna be on a trailer. I dont trust my junk to make it back lol. I could see it blowing up on the way home (knock on wood). *Insert Trevor telling me to shut up here*

LOL after the issues you had at Gulches you should knock on wood.

I dont blame you on that. If I had access to a lift I would go that route. If I can avoid the driveway or garage floor I usually take that route.

Yea it is nice to have friends with expensive stuff lol. And I'm with you, my driveway isn't very comfortable lol

Top Bottom