End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

Hello guys. How are you doing?

I would like to know if there is a limit of jeep per group. If not I would like to know if I could participate on the easy group.

By the way, I am sorry if my English is not so good or if I make some grammar mistake, but English is not my first language (just to let you guys know)...

I would like to know if there is a limit of jeep per group. If not I would like to know if I could participate on the easy group.

By the way, I am sorry if my English is not so good or if I make some grammar mistake, but English is not my first language (just to let you guys know)...

I'm not in charge of this thread but there are no limits on groups! And your English is perfect👍

As stated above, there are no group limits at this time. I will add you to the Easy Group and look forward to meeting you.

**if you are going to be staying at the hotel, please call and put a credit card on file to be able to lock in the discounted rate. **

**if you are going to be staying at the hotel, please call and put a credit card on file to be able to lock in the discounted rate. **

Thank you for the information, but I will be leaving (Carrboro) early on Saturday since I am about 1h40m from Uwharrie.

Thanks.

For those camping, are you staying at Aarowhead or Badin? My wife and I have decided that we want to take the camping route, but want to be where most everybody is staying.

For those camping, are you staying at Aarowhead or Badin? My wife and I have decided that we want to take the camping route, but want to be where most everybody is staying.

Im staying at arrowhead becasue the service roads suck bad and its closer to the outpost and trail heads.

It shouldn't be too bad. I've rode with some friends before that did Daniel in a WJ with 31s, and XJ on 31s and a TJ on 33s, so I should be fine lol. Plus I think I'll be good considering the trails I did at Windrock with my Jeep stock and the sway bars still connected lol. MedixJK can vouch for that, he was there! Lol

If it has been a while since you were on daniel i will forewarn you that anything less than 35's on a jku will work out the belly skids but other than that your fine.

Hey Trevor, could you please put my parents down as a maybe for the easy group. If they end up going, they'll be staying with family that lives a couple hours away.

Top Bottom