End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

So it's on!!! And still undecided on the group, leaning towards Medium though... I mean what's the worst that could happen... 😉

I will have to go through the threads and see what I may have missed as far as info goes... but was there anything required besides the permit?

- Donnie

I think according to the original post just the permit is required which you can get at the elderado outpost and a cb would be helpful as communication on the trail will be key

So it's on!!! And still undecided on the group, leaning towards Medium though... I mean what's the worst that could happen... 

I will have to go through the threads and see what I may have missed as far as info goes... but was there anything required besides the permit?

- Donnie

Awesome! Glad you guys can make it.

Wow, I'm looking forward to see the photos/videos after you guys go there! Right now Uwarrie is one of my favorite trails and I went there with my friend last weekend. I wish my friend drove a jeep, not a 4runner. it's great that you (Thardy), are running this organziation and it looks like it's going to be a success! It's like THardy's version of Eddie on East Coast :D

I've just got a leveling kit and disconnects and have ran everything including Daniel, pick the right lines and take your time. We need to keep those black round things on the ground

Hey guys, we're late to the party but my son (skcornivek1) and I would like to join the fun with his JKU. We should make the meet and greet Friday evening and hope to hit some trails that night. We already have the tow hooks, recovery gear, CB, etc. This will be my first time to Uwharrie, but my son has driven all the trails except Daniel. Feel free to put us in the Easy or Medium group. The JKU has a 4+" lift on 315/75R16's.

Hey guys, we're late to the party but my son (skcornivek1) and I would like to join the fun with his JKU. We should make the meet and greet Friday evening and hope to hit some trails that night. We already have the tow hooks, recovery gear, CB, etc. This will be my first time to Uwharrie, but my son has driven all the trails except Daniel. Feel free to put us in the Easy or Medium group. The JKU has a 4+" lift on 315/75R16's.

Awesome, I will get you guys added to the Medium group. Do you need hotel info?

So, Easy Group guys/gals, with the size of this group being what it is so far, I'm thinking it might be a good idea to have someone else in the group to help out. I am volunteering myself to do this since I really enjoy helping people new to this. That being said, would anyone have a free seat for me to ride along for Saturday?

So, Easy Group guys/gals, with the size of this group being what it is so far, I'm thinking it might be a good idea to have someone else in the group to help out. I am volunteering myself to do this since I really enjoy helping people new to this. That being said, would anyone have a free seat for me to ride along for Saturday?

Thanks for the help. I'm sure there will be some things I may overlook, and it will be nice to have someone else's input.

Top Bottom