End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

Put me in for a maybe. I have to convince the better half that this would be the best way to celebrate our anniversary.

Put me down as a maybe please. Checking my work schedule before committing. Trying to get the woman to go on this one since neither of us have been to that part of the country. She adamantly doesn't ever want to wheel with me lol and I know she'd like it if she just came out once. What better way than with the wayalife crew. I'm in begging mode right now. Might take a few shots of honey to get her to go lol

Last edited:
Put me down as a maybe please. Checking my work schedule before committing. Trying to get the woman to go on this one since neither of us have been to that part of the country. She adamantly doesn't ever want to wheel with me lol and I know she'd like it if she just came out once. What better way than with the wayalife crew. I'm in begging mode right now. Might take a few shots of honey to get her to go lol

Got ya on the list. Good luck with the lady. I doubt I'll be able to get mine to come either. No matter what, hope you can make it!

Just tell your ladies that the other guys are bringing theirs and you don't want to be alone. Boom, now she has to go lol

Got ya on the list. Good luck with the lady. I doubt I'll be able to get mine to come either. No matter what, hope you can make it!

She just said she'd go :-D just need to get the time off of work. (also hard to do) Just watched a few videos of the Daniel trail. Looks like a lot of fun. Most of my wheeling has been at Rausch Creek so it will be nice to see some new terrain.

She just said she'd go :-D just need to get the time off of work. (also hard to do) Just watched a few videos of the Daniel trail. Looks like a lot of fun. Most of my wheeling has been at Rausch Creek so it will be nice to see some new terrain.

Awesome! I'll work on mine and see if I can't get her to join.

Woohoooo. It'll be interesting lol. Hoping she enjoys it. We don't get to take many vacations so everytime I take a weekend off to go wheeling I feel really guilty. If all goes well some big possibilities open up for me.

My wife and I took the 101 course at Rausch. She wanted to go but was scared to drive so I took the first half. She did the after lunch half of the day. She was totally hooked!

My daughter and I did the last big run at Rausch last September because my wife was working. Now she has a job where she has weekends off. She's looking forward to this as much as I am.

I guess my point is- for those of you that have wives/girlfriends that may be on the fence or not interested, maybe get them to drive some trails. The excitement of driving versus sandbagging the passenger seat may be just the ticket to get them to want to go.

Anyway, good luck. Hope you guys can get the women folk on board with this stuff. It makes life so much more enjoyable. Happy wife=happy life!

I told my wife I wanted her to come camp & do this run. We both had a good laugh. I wish I could get her interested, but her nail salon'd go out of business if she left for the weekend. Oh well, and no she doesn't own one.

Last edited:
Aside from a CB, anything else I should bring? Someone had mention I might have issues on stock tires but I'm rolling on 275/65/18s. That should be an ok upgrade right?

Top Bottom