End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

Put me down as a maybe please. :thumbup:

Also I don't mind camping. Maybe find a campground next to a river and have a fire.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I will put you down sir. I would be down for camping, but I imagine at the beginning of August, it will probably still be rather toasty.

This sounds great! I've been to Uwharrie and had a great time.

My calendar is pretty volatile but I can go on the Tentative list!

My daughters first Bday party will be around that time frame so money will be tight im sure. But maybe as we get closer I'll know more. However Hendricks herein fayetteville does a run to UWH in April had a good turn out last year haha the day after I bought my jeep I was wheeling around UWH 😈

Put me down, I'm in! That said I'm apologizing months in advance for being a newbie. I've been looking forward to something like this. I'm on a stock '10 JKU will that be ok? I'll start looking into the trails now, but this'd be my first run.

Put me down, I'm in! That said I'm apologizing months in advance for being a newbie. I've been looking forward to something like this. I'm on a stock '10 JKU will that be ok? I'll start looking into the trails now, but this'd be my first run.

No better time to start than in good company....

We all had to start somewhere. :thumbup:
Youll be ok in your stock JK. You will kiss your belly a lot on the silly humps they have on the trail but nothing serious.

I've got you on the list. And as the others have said, no need to apologize for being a newbie. I still consider myself a newbie. There's always things to learn and there's not a better group to learn from and with.

You'll be perfectly fine buddy. I have a stock 2012 2 door and MedixJk will tell you my JK has surprised the hell out of a lot of people when we ran a few black trials at Windrock. You'll be surprised how far you can go in a stock JK

You'll be perfectly fine buddy. I have a stock 2012 2 door and MedixJk will tell you my JK has surprised the hell out of a lot of people when we ran a few black trials at Windrock. You'll be surprised how far you can go in a stock JK

This really couldn't be more accurate. You will truly be surprised.

ScoobyCarolanNC - what ties are you running? (Tires not ties)

Last edited:
Top Bottom