End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

Do we need to be there all the days? I live close and could probably come after work Friday for the night run or late Saturday

Welcome to Wayalife! Why don't you stop by the "Give Us a Wave" section and introduce yourself and rig.

As far as this run goes, you're welcome to meet up with us Friday evening or Saturday evening, or both. Times are posted up on the original post for Friday details.

ran uwharrie today with some local guys... now I'm super pumped for this trip

You have no idea! Especially since I got confirmation yesterday about a little surprise for all attendees. That one is going to remain a surprise until that weekend though!!

Still hoping to make this. If I can work it out I'll be in the camping group and prefer the hard group as I think that's the group doing dicky bell and Daniel ? About 50/50 on if it'll work.

Still hoping to make this. If I can work it out I'll be in the camping group and prefer the hard group as I think that's the group doing dicky bell and Daniel ? About 50/50 on if it'll work.

Yes the Hard Group will be doing both Dicky Bell and Daniel. But we will also ALL be meeting up at the end of the day to run Daniel for any group to be able to do it. Hope you can make it work!

Of course when I find out I can't make it, the hot dog dude who hasn't been there in however long turns out to be there 😐😐

I know I said I love surprises but it seems to me that I am becoming more curious as too what in the world the surprise is goodnite what could it possibly be :thinking::shock:

You found out the hot dog guy will actually be there?!

Haven't been on here for about 2 weeks. Been on business up in Canada (eh). When I finally check in....

Please tell me this is happening.

My kingdom to meet the living legend.

Of course when I find out I can't make it, the hot dog dude who hasn't been there in however long turns out to be there 😐😐

I wish I could tell you that I was able to make that happen, but I'm going to have to disappoint you guys.

Top Bottom