End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

That's a great thing to calibrate every bodies CBs cuz communication is key I still need ta clean up the jeep a bit and check my fluids and I'll be golden

I just upgraded to a cobra 75 remote mount cb and need to tune it in too... ill be joining the tuning party.

I'd like to put myself on the tentative list (medium group). I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to make it but would really like to. I'll have a buddy riding along in the Jeep with me.

Well just to update my stay has changed to the hotel looks like it's gonna be a hot weekend and my wife wanted to do hotel so that's where we will be see yall in a few weeks

Hey guys, I'd like to join the run. If I could be in the Hard group that'd be great! I'll be there Friday night camping out. I'm also friends with njhammmer on the tentative list.

I'd like to put myself on the tentative list (medium group). I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to make it but would really like to. I'll have a buddy riding along in the Jeep with me.

I'll get you added!

Hey guys, I'd like to join the run. If I could be in the Hard group that'd be great! I'll be there Friday night camping out. I'm also friends with njhammmer on the tentative list.

Welcome to Wayalife! Why don't you stop by the "give us a wave" section and introduce yourself and your rig. I'll get you added to the list and send you hotel info incase you need it.

How do you like the Fox IFP shocks? I'm trying to decide between the bilstein 5100, rancho 9000, and Fox IFP.

Having run all three brands on the same suspension setup.... The IFP's and bilstien are about the same. I went from bilstien to rancho wanting a softer ride, it worked but the ride was almost sloppy. Bumping down from a curb the suspension would let the body rock and if felt like the shocks werent enough to manage the movement of all the weight of the jeep they also were fairly worn out in less than 9 months.

Went back with Fox over bilstein mainly becasue they are rebuildable and can be tuned if i decide that I want a differnt valving.

I have a friend that wants to come along now. He wants to be in the easy group as he has a stock jku

Not a problem. I will add him to the list.

New to these type events...I plan to have a friend and his daughter as passengers, is there a need to add them as participants?

No need. Only thing we're concerned about with the list of participants on this particular event is the number of vehicles we will have.

Top Bottom